Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

TrollBane Instant 70 Raiding/PvP

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TrollBane Instant 70 Raiding/PvP

Alright D3Scene!

Today I'm bringing you a new server, not like any other, if you would like to read on, I will show you what we're made of.

I promise you:

100% Scripted Battlegrounds
98% Scripted Raids
98% Scripted Spells

If you don't believe me, log on and check yourself.

I have some screenshots, where I will explain the project thoroughly:

Waheey! You're in, and now, it's not what you think, is it? Not like the other servers? I know right! Anyway! Let's get you started, here's the Dungeon 3 vendor, this is the starting gear for EVERYONE on the server, and no donating for better! So take out your set Joinus and let's carry on!

Right so? Didn't think your set was good enough? Alright fine, here's the Dungeon 3 Shared Vendor where you can buy the shared class sets! If that's not good enough for you, I don't know what is...

Alright, so you got your main set, now for offsets eh? Don't worry, we have something just for that! Check this out, everything you could ever need in the off-sets section, cloaks, trinkets, rings, necks, so many to choose, hey guys, what should I choose?

Alright so, you got your offsets, but now you need enchants! But do not fear, we have something just for that!...

Right, so, you enchanted up, good good, but now you need gems right? Look to the right of you!

Waheeeey! We all love a good gem, right?.... nevermind, let's carry on!

Take your weapon pick, Joinus, someone's put alot of work into this.... hmmph!

So, you're thinking, I have my gear, what now? Well - I have a surprise for you, take a look yourself, level 70 High Warlord sets! We all love High Warlord, just do a few battlegrounds and the set's yours! You can also raid for T4, or even do Arena Battles for the Season 1 set!

Aha good! Nice to see you're making your way around here, you found the Mount Trainer and Mount Vendor - not much that guy can sell you, but it's free, atleast!

Alright, so I see you found the class trainers! But wait... you already have your spells learnt on character creation, so you don't need this guy for much, except training up your talent spells! Time to move on Joinus!

Go, queue, go take down some Alliance, damn Gnomes, go and kill a Gnome, GO ON, DO IT!

Well, I see you didn't want to kill any Gnomes then, and you somehow found your way to Karazhan, unfortunately this is a 10 man raid, you need 9 more people, so we begin our quest of recruitment, Joinus.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay guys, that was just a little explanation of the server, you start in the Dungeon 3 set, do battlegrounds/WPVP for High Warlord/Grand Marshal, Raid for T4 and Arena for S1 - and yes Alliance, we aren't leaving you out, we have a very "nice" mall for you too!

This server is aimed to give people nostalgia of when TBC first came out, even though it's on 2.4.3 patch, we won't fail to entertain our players, we never will, I assure every new player that stumbles across this server, you SHALL be entertained.

Troll Gaming - (temporary site)

set realmlist 94.23.23.110

Go and sign up, join in the fun, and let's kill some damn Gnomes, or actually, I want to kill Moroes, NOW WHO'S WITH ME?!

Old 08/19/2011, 10:04   #2

elite*gold: 75
Received Thanks: 2,716
[Sammelthread] Privatserver-Vorstellungen.

There u can introduce ur server.

Old 08/19/2011, 16:51   #3

elite*gold: 0
bitte in den dafür vorgesehenen thread posten!

« Biete Server für WoW Projekt | Joinect WoW Servervorstellung »