Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Items statt Ehre für pvp kill

Discussion on Items statt Ehre für pvp kill within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Items statt Ehre für pvp kill

Guten morgen,

ich suche schon ne ewigkeit wie ich einstellen kann das für einen PvP kill man ein Item bekommt anstatt ehre -.-
Ich wäre sehr sehr dankbar wenn mri das jemand erklären könnte.

Server: Arcemu
Version: 2.4.3

MfG Birnenkopf
Old 04/09/2011, 21:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
kann mir denn keiner helfen bzw. Tipps geben wie ich das anstellen kann???

Mfg birnnkopf

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Items switchen auf Pfeiltasten statt Mausrad?
03/30/2011 - Minecraft - 10 Replies
Ich wollte Fragen ob es eine Möglichkeit gibt das Itemsswitchen (das was man per Mausrad macht), auch mit den Pfeiltasten zu machen. Gruß
Need ideas in dupe items and increase damage/1 hit kill the mobs
03/07/2011 - Facebook - 0 Replies
im started working with CE this week and i want to test the duping of items and increase damage/1hit in mobs.. can u give me ideas or link site in any fb games that work with that cheat(update only)..
i need little help when i kill any monster the DBS go to my items
12/05/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
i edited in drop rate to make the DBS and CP bags drop on the ground but when i kill any monster the DB go directly to my items and to know that i am not VIP i heard that if i am VIP 5 or more the items go directly to my items so i removed the VIP and items still go to my items please any one help me
[Suche] Ehre! Viiiel Ehre / [Biete] WoW
09/05/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo zusammen! Ich habe mit einem Bekannten neu auf Echsenkessel angefangen. Mit dem Freunde-Werben-Angebot von Blizz geht das ja relativ fix. Ich hoffe das ich ende nächster Woche meinen Hexenmeister auf lvl60 habe. Dann fängt natürlich wieder das Farmen um die Items an. Vielleicht findet sich ja jemand Vertrauenswürdigendes der mich hier ein wenig unterstützen würde. Leider kann ich nicht viel Bieten. Für den freundlichen Helfer gibt es aber einen WoW-Key geschenkt (Kein Gäste...
how to pick up items when som1 is sitting on it? withouth kill him
12/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
how to pick up items when som1 is sitting on it? withouth kill him? I hate so much stealers, but i dont want to go red .how to pick up items when som1 is sitting on it without kill him ?