Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

GPBOT - fishing (sea turtle mount)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question GPBOT - fishing (sea turtle mount)

i have a question..
its related to the fishing bot feature:

if i go sleep, leave the bot working in northred , and the turtle mount drops , will GPbot pick it up?

im saying this because a window will pop out , with the soulbound thingy "accept or not"

many thanks!

Similar Threads
[Guide] Getting the sea turtle mount
11/30/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
I found this spot myself, as well as used it to fish up the mount myself. The islands are much closer together then they appear on the map. With an epic flying mount, it takes maybe 5 seconds to fly between the two, and the islands themselfs are small. Before you start, you should know: 1. As of current patch, you can still fish up junk, a higher fishing level is advised to save time, as it can not drop on junk loots 2. The mount can ONLY be fished from NR fishing pools, not in open...
Kodo zu Turtle Mount?
02/11/2008 - WoW Modelchange Support - 1 Replies
Hihio, sagt mal geht das? n Kodo zum Turtle Mount machen? Wenn ja könnt mir das wer geben? Danke
@ turtle...
05/08/2006 - General Art - 9 Replies
mal ein ganz neuer style.. hoffe gefällt dir.. http://img414.imageshack.us/img414/4089/giftturtle7yv.png wollt erst eine andere nehmen, aber hab gestern mal wieder X-Men gesehen deshalb sie :P
ein dank an Th3 Turtle
03/19/2006 - General Art - 5 Replies
ja, danke für meinen ava, bitte schrieb hioer nochma kurz was damit ich dir n +karma geben kann, danach bitte ich darum dass der thread vom mod geschlossen wird, danke