Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Killer Of Mortals Wow

Discussion on Killer Of Mortals Wow within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Killer Of Mortals Wow

Killer Of Mortals Wow is looking for active players that would like to help in the closed bata add me on skype Blastphami or pm me on elite first 20 people to cantact me will be hocked up in game with cool gear and weapons to test with and will get to keep them after the open bata starts. Server is 3.3.5.
Pm me for realm list on skype or elitepvpers thansk for the time to look at this post. Btw we are an instant 80 server and Gm's will lvl you to 85 if you come into game press the red question mark and then click talk to GM then open a ticket and gm will get to it as soon as they can
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
1-Hit killer
01/02/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Ich hab mal eine kleine frage.undzwar hab ich heute mal wieder auf so einem polnischen server gespielt,und der "1hitkiller" funzt bei mir nimmer,kann mir wer helfen?Oo oder is das bei euch auchso ?
Help with GG Killer
03/25/2010 - 9Dragons - 7 Replies
Hi all, Acclaim updated the Game Guard and new patch dont accept the old GG Killer.. it don't work..idk why :-?? please make other one better than old :D Ty
WTS N/E with God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals!
01/25/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 7 Replies
My main char, Necromancer Elementalist WITH GWAMM TITLE!! ALL 30/30 TITLES MAXED Pic:Imageshack - daphnegod.jpg VERY OLD Level is 20 and Skill points left 529 :) Acc contains 7x 20, includin warrior,monk,necro,ranger,ele,Assa,Dervish Higher offer wins even 20$!!! or WoW,Sro,RS account
-=Little Help with GG Killer=-
04/29/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Found it nvm