Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 10:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to Change Armor/Weapon Models in 3.0.8 ?

Discussion on How to Change Armor/Weapon Models in 3.0.8 ? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to Change Armor/Weapon Models in 3.0.8 ?

Can someone help me ?

Glitchy went down and epvpModelchanger is buggy on Vista o0
Crashes everytime i start it

Hat schon jemand ne Lösung gefunden wie man weiterhin seine Items changen kann ?
Mich kotzt mein kleiner twink an in seinem low **** lvl gear, ich seh aus wien Clown :/
Old 01/22/2009, 19:01   #2

jau dickes need drauf ^^ need auch wieder s3 für mein warri pvp twink :O ohne machts nur halbsoviel fun :/ bevor geflamed wird pvp twink olol..kein 19er gimp twink __- lvl 69 ftw
Old 01/24/2009, 01:40   #3

irgendwo gab es dochmal einen guide wie man das im hex editor ändern kann, ich find ihn nur nichtmehr, hat wer mehr glück beim suchen dann bitte hier schnell mal reinposten
Old 01/24/2009, 01:49   #4

der funzt aber auch nicht mehr :/
Old 01/24/2009, 03:29   #5

hab schnell einen geschrieben:

Old 01/30/2009, 21:45   #6

Dank dir devil

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Change Weapon Models
06/01/2021 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 415 Replies
Change Weapon Models http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/4579/bm2scythe vv8.jpg I give one example, everybody should know how to do it after this. Only you can see the changes.
Swapping Armor and Weapon Models
05/18/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 161 Replies
SWAPPING WEAPON MODELS All you need is notepad and unknownone?s itemtype editor which you can get here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...mtyp e+editor&s= use the links at the bottom for the editor. unknownone's godly extractor still works after all these patches... BACK UP YOUR FILES BEFOREHAND!! I?m going to explain how to switch the LuckyBlade to the 130 blade
Weapon change models pack
03/02/2009 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
This is my pack with changed wep models,ive picked it up from sonic's cabal files since it was already modified there, the pack includes...Forcium look on osmium blade/katana, forcium look on topaz cry/orb/ red star sword on redosm gs blade/katana ,legacy wep model on forcium GS,Blade,ice blade on forcium katana's, redforcium look on forcium cry/orbs(PWNS) Download> http://www.mediafire.com/file/vzymmzitemw/weps.ra r Feel free to scan it. Don't forget to press thanks if you like it. ;)
Change Armor & Weapon Values
05/05/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies
okay im fairly new here. after looking some topics i managed to change some armor values, for example changed the def. value of armor from 986 into 1500.but when i wear the amor i still get the same def. value (986)So, i think these values arent cilent side. i managed to change potion cast delays its working nice.than i try to change the cast delays of the force spells , lvls and durations of force buffs etc.. but im totally lost it wasnt easy like changing the value of pots :/ im using...
HOW TO CHANGE WEAPON MODELS PLZ HELP!
03/26/2008 - Cabal Online - 20 Replies
Hi,look i know there is a explanation in the thread but i cant get i mean yes i have changed the files and bla bla but it didnt work please could anyone give me a more "Detailed" version of explaining. Thx regards devilmaycry6152