Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 05:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bugged Flying Mount?

Discussion on Bugged Flying Mount? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bugged Flying Mount?

Huhu,

i found some video @ youtube:

discuss plx
Old 09/27/2007, 18:57   #2

i dont see a player on this thing...looks like a simple modelchange for me.
Old 09/27/2007, 19:16   #3

Jepp Modelchange i think, too.
Old 09/27/2007, 19:16   #4

Yeah, at first i think it so too, but whats that for a Buff Icon? It cant be a Netherdrake or so on, cause he flighs with 60% :S

EDIT: Mh, k, he dont flighs with 60%..^^ Its like 20%(Walking)

Can be closed now
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Flying Mount bug
07/10/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Also wenn man den Fliegenden Teppich zum Beispiel benutzt steht man ja in einer bestimmten Position auf dem Teppich. Wenn man jetzt in der Luft oder auf dem Boden ohne abzusatteln das Mount wechselt steht man so wie man auf dem Teppich stehen würde z.B. auf der Reiserakete :D Kleiner Fun Bug ! Mfg schok
Fly Without Flying Mount
03/24/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
Following these directions will alow you to float in the air as if on a bird but still have the ability to cast This Has been tested and Works. VERY Easy to Duplicate. You need 3 people to make this possible. You need to be in Outlands and you need to be in a OUTDOOR Arena if you want to do it to your same Faction. You NEED a Mage You NEED a Class with a Stun. The best stuns to use are a Pallie stun. It has been tested with a druid stun. Ok. Now what you do is get your target to mount on...
Fly without Flying Mount
03/24/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 16 Replies
Following these directions will alow you to float in the air as if on a bird but still have the ability to cast This Has been tested and Works. VERY Easy to Duplicate. You need 3 people to make this possible. You need to be in Outlands and you need to be in a arena if you want to do it to your same Faction. You NEED a Mage You NEED a Class with a Stun. The best stuns to use are a Pallie stun. It has been tested with a druid stun. Ok. Now what you do is get your target to mount on there...
Flying Mount in WSG
02/06/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
from eu forums dont know if posted yet but if you are mounted and enter WSG youll get the mount inside wsg. http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?t...1201 84041&sid=1
flying mount?
05/28/2006 - World of Warcraft - 16 Replies
sooo wollte jetz auf meinem server mal n fligendes mount machen. allerding hab ich kP wie das geht. weis das jmd? ok. i want to make a flying mount on my server(freeshard). but i have no idea how that could work. any idea?