Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Snowy Elwynn

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ENGLISH]
Hello there. I've been working with model editing for the last few days (nice to have a holiday&#33
So I've been working a little on a snowy Elwynn yesterday, and wanted to share it with you
There's a readme included in the zip-file

[GERMAN -GOOGLE TRANSLATION]
Hallo dort. Ich habe mit Modell redigierend für die letzten Tage gearbeitet (schön, einen Feiertag zu haben&#33 So habe ich ein kleines auf einem schneebedeckten Elwynn gestern bearbeitet und es mit dir teilen wollte Es gibt ein readme, das in der Reißverschluss zumachenakte eingeschlossen ist.

<hr>Append on Jul 15 2007, 14:02<hr> [ENGLISH]
Forgot the file, here it is:

Also, the ground texture is very "tily" if you know how to make it more smooth, please reply, I&#39;d appreciate it

[GERMAN -GOOGLE TRANSLATION]
Vergaß die Akte, hier es ist:

Auch die Grundbeschaffenheit ist sehr ?tily?, wenn du es, bitte antworten, mich glatter bilden kannst würdest schätzen es