Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Modelchange Support
You last visited: Today at 16:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Search for old Flurryanimation for Warriors!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Search for old Flurryanimation for Warriors!

Hey,

i'am searching for the old Fluryanimation for my Warrior since a few patches ago the animation is gone. Hope anybody have a mpq like the old Poisonproc but now with the flurryanimation.

MFG Cloudconnected

« Größenhilfe | Waffen - Schlaganimation »

Similar Threads
Tip for who use sv on warriors =D
01/27/2010 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 3 Replies
Well, just realized that if you put "Flight" on monster type your super man will get more kills! Tested on my char on lab, it did up to 100 kills, hope it help u guys too =D
warriors...
08/09/2008 - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions - 8 Replies
guys i have a warrior... what skill will i take and until what level will i upgrade them... tnx:D
[Emu] Invincible warriors
05/28/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 6 Replies
This post is about a warrior bug that allows them to become invincible. I didn't test it because i was to lazy to create a warrior. I heard from ppl that the bugs goes like this... When a warrior has 1000 hp (health points) and uses the warrior spell Last stand Last Stand - Spells - World of Warcraft ...After the last stand spell ends your life points will reach 1 and you will be invincible. If you log your life points will return to normal. I dont want no bad comments...just sharing this :D
i need help with warriors
04/26/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 15 Replies
i need help how do u make a warrior rich?? poster by warriorofgondor Pisces server :ops: please help me
warriors with phoenix
10/19/2005 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 37 Replies
does any other non rb warrior lvl 100-110 have higher phoenix than me?? i just wanna know if im the highest.. Im like 10% off level 7 :) look at my siggy :D tell me if u wanna know how i did it