Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 08:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

new way to race change?

Discussion on new way to race change? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
new way to race change?

is there a new way to race change? or do still create mpqs and WoWme?
im lost after this patch
Old 10/16/2008, 22:58   #2

you don't need a new way, you just have to wait untill the new wowme will be released.
Old 10/20/2008, 17:40   #3

Also ich hab jetzt das WoWMe für Patch 3.0.2 runtergeladen, hab dann schön die Namen der Dateien in den Namen der Rasse die ich haben will umbenannt, eine MPQ Datei in Warcraftstudio mit dem Namen patch-5.MPQ erstellt und in den Ordner Data gelegt. Wenn ich das spiel über wowme starte (dann f8 drücke - wieso eigentlich?) passiert gar nichts und mein Charakter ist auch nicht verändertn. Kann mir wer helfen bzw was hab ich falsch gemacht?
Old 10/21/2008, 18:32   #4

Athazo, didn't you notice that this threat is english?... maybe the creator doesn't understand your german.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Race change 3.0.8
05/10/2009 - World of Warcraft - 11 Replies
Geht bei euch der neue Model Edit Fix für 3.0.8?ich krieg da immer black screen und flieg ausm game Oo ..mpqs usw neu gemacht mit Glitchys Mes..liegt es vlt dadran das es nicht geht?Gibt es noch andre Möglichkeiten außer Glitchs Mes für race to race change?Ajo und wenn wär nen funktionierend n model edit fix hat wäre auch nice mfg :O
Q>Change ur race (client side)
12/06/2008 - RF Online - 4 Replies
hi everyone! Anyone who has an idea how to change ur race even client side? I just need to check on something.. hope someone can help..tnx PS. I'm asking nicely, hoping for no rude comment.
Race Change
10/07/2008 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
I hate blood elves, but i like paladins. Alliance suck at BGs so i want to change the model of Belf Male to Human Male, Is there any way to achieve this without altering EVERY blood elf in the game? just my character?
Full Race Change
01/25/2008 - World of Warcraft - 32 Replies
Ich weisse darauf hien das dies nicht meine arbeit ist sondern von MMOwned user Pieownscake Solten mehr neue Edits auftauchen werde ich sie hier verlinken, ich übernehme keine garantie Kleine einleitung für dummies ^^ File downloaden und in speech2.mpq umbenennen ^^ dan in den Data ordner von wow kopieren ?Dit: hab mal die trolle getestet, geht ^^ http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/747/workcm9.th. jpg Horde
Race Change
05/04/2007 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Hey was wondering if there was still a way to change race? i did it a while back and made myself a bloodelf and i was wondering if it was still possible and how? i wouldnt mind changing to an orc for some fun.. Thanks