Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 01:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paladins got for soloing?

Discussion on Paladins got for soloing? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Paladins got for soloing?

hey guys, thinking about playing wow again. i have a 70 mage, but he just isnt that good at soloing dungeon bosses (no healing abilities, no armor, just quick burst damage). i also want a new gaming experience. so is paladin a good choice for playing mainly solo, some pvp and soloing dungeons?
Old 07/14/2008, 13:35   #2

elite*gold: 105
Yeah I think the Paladin is a good Choice. When you like AoE Farming ( Stratholme ) , choose a Paladin.

So long,
Blackfog
Old 07/14/2008, 14:35   #3

what about other azeroth dungeons? is a paladin fun to play? or should i go with the usual hunter who can solo everything by feign death / long shots / pet thing...
Old 07/14/2008, 14:51   #4

It's possible to Farm Strath and Scholo. Also it is possible to solo Onyxia, not so profitable but makes a lot of fun ^^.
Old 07/14/2008, 14:55   #5

cool, looking forward to soloing the big dragon! what about tbc dungeons, any soloable ones? they need crazy epics?
Old 07/14/2008, 16:33   #6

elite*gold: 10
nope, you cant soloing any tbc instance (my opinion)
Old 07/14/2008, 17:09   #7

elite*gold: 20
Look for Hunter Vs. World on Warcraftmovies.com. The latest video of this series shows how to solo some bosses in tbc-instances as a hunter.

A paladin can farm nearly every prebc-instance in a very short amount of time because you can pull a lot of mobs at once. And I've already seen a paladin soloing hellfire ramparts and blood furnace. As a holy paladin he simply pulled a bunch of mobs, spammed consecration and healed himself using holy shock and flash of light.

I would say that the two best classes for soloing instances are hunters and paladins. Hunters do instances mob by mob and paladins pull huge packs because they can easily heal themselves.
Old 07/17/2008, 19:33   #8

excellent equiped resto druid has most choices for single targets

aoe pala best