Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 07:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone Have Access??

Discussion on Anyone Have Access?? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone Have Access??

I'm wanting to play WoW but i really dont wanna have to buy all the expansion packs if i dont need to......any way for the files to be sent/download'd and me just pay a monthly fee to play the game......or do i have to buy all the expansion packs just to sign up and play?
Old 09/18/2009, 11:09   #2

It's impossible to play the game on live servers without a valid key. You can download the gamefiles including the addons from the official wow homepage. But you have to buy all keys plus pay monthly fee!
Old 09/18/2009, 12:35   #3

elite*gold: 20
Yes, there is now way to get around that, when you want to play on a live Server (Server hosted by Blizzard).
The only alternative you have, is playing on a so called "Private-Server", that emulates the WoW Live Server, and you play there for free.
The thing is, that P-Servers aren't that bugfree as Blizzards is.
For more information, have a look at the Priv-Server Section.
Greez
Lemuna
Old 09/18/2009, 13:52   #4

I have a Wotlk Account to trade, check out black market.