Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cold Blood Bug

Discussion on Cold Blood Bug within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cold Blood Bug

Huhu,

gibt es noch eine möglichkeit gibt, Cold Blood zu "buGGn"?

Did the Cold Blood Bug works at 2.1.3 or at 2.2 ?
Old 09/21/2007, 09:09   #2

was isn cold blood? kann mir darunter nix vorstellen und dei übersetzung sagt mir auch nix
Old 09/21/2007, 11:25   #3

Das ist ein Skill vom Schurken der dir für den nächsten offensiven Angriff als z.b. Meucheln, SS usw. eine 100% Crit Chance gibt. Heißt auf deutsch Kaltblütigkeit^^

MfG
Old 09/22/2007, 13:05   #4

elite*gold: 20
Es soll mal einen Bug gegeben habe, mit dem Cold Blood nicht verbraucht wurde, so dass man ständig 100%+ Crit hatte, allerdings wurde das mit Sicherheit gefixt.

Wenn Du was anderes meinst, müsstest Du schon ein wenig genauer werden bei deiner Frage.
Old 09/24/2007, 21:12   #5

der trick war, wenn man den mob durch dir nächste fertigkeit (zB mutilade) töten konnte.. <- also cb + fertigkeit

war lustig im bg immer alle gegner mit den last 5% zu recken xDD

obs fixxed ist, weiss ned.. lange her

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lets talk about fire/cold and light/cold
04/28/2010 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
Hi. Im thinking of making 90-100FF light/cold/bicheon s/s. But fire is good too. Say which you would pick and why ^^ cap 90 rsro. Im thinking of light cuz dmg =~= fire +speed and mag atk, but fire has got strong nukes, better range and mag def.
Infinite cold blood w mutilate
04/02/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
Noticed a bug with mutilate. When you kill a target with Cold Blood - Mutilate and your main hand mut lands the killing blow, Cold Blood doesn't fade. Works in pvp. Finish off a target with a mh mut, get a free ambush crit! Being lucky you can also potentially land the blow on multiple targets with say less than 1k hp safely without losing Cold Blood. vid http://www.multiplayermovies.com/view_vide...c054 38df996a3e5
Keep Cold Blood Forever
01/27/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
1) Video shows it all. 2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkZHQx1F2ZA 3) Basically shows how to keep cold blood without it going away. Extra Info 1) kill a target with cold blood. 2) Have your main hand do the killing hit. 3) Cold blood will not go away.
Cold Blood Style for Mages
11/22/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies
Ok, gleich zum Anfang sei schonmal gesagt das es euch keine Vorteile oder derartiges verschafft, es ist einfach nur cool anzuschauen ; ) GER/ENG: ENG: Ok, first of all you need to cast Blizzard and then before the cast starts jump BACKWARDS if you do this at the right moment your hands will run glow permanent. How-to Video can be found HERE. Then you simply cast CoC(Cone of Cold) and then just one hand will glow, it looks like the Cold Blood abblity from the roques, its pretty cool...
Unlimited Cold Blood!
06/21/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
Today I was in Scholomance fighting Kirtonos, the Herald. When he started to cast Dominate Mind I hit Coldblood and Evis'd. But Coldblood didnt fade! It stayed on and I had unlimited crit from all special abilitys until I left the instance. I know it has something to do with timing Coldblood at the same time as a mind control effect. I have been working on emulating it with a priest mind control but so far only PVE encounters work.