Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Thrallmar Rep

Discussion on Thrallmar Rep within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thrallmar Rep

hoi,

so i was wondering how i could get up the thrallmar rep in the most efficient way. i did almost all quests, so q rep is rather slim. i only know of one daily q which gives the thrallmar marks, and it's hard to do because there are not enough player doing it on my server.
are there other daily q??

do i have to just keep going into instances to get all my rep???
please tell me there is an other way............

thx in advance

--------------------------

für unsere deutschen die kein englisch lesen wollen:

die frage war zusammengefasst, wie bekomme ich meienn Ruf bei trollmoll am besten ganz hoch!?

danke
Old 08/29/2007, 07:44   #2

i'm sorry to tell you but there is no other way than instances. you can look at wowwiki.com and see if you missed a quest but you will most likely find yourself going into those **** halls over and over
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2007, 12:17   #3

ok, thanks for the worst wow news ever XD

thanks anyway

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[re-release] Thrallmar Ruf- Farmen
02/17/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
ACHTUNG Dieser Exploit ist vielen bekannt, wurde aber immer noch nicht gefixt. Da das nutzen dieses Exploits nun auch auf 80 noch sehr lukrativ ist ( weniger Kosten für schnelles Fliegen - alte Rezepte für Berufe Sammeln - eine weitere Fraktion auf Erf. bringen ) hier ein re-release. ( Wir wollens ja nicht in Vergessenheit raten lassen ;) ) Vorraussetzungen: LvL: 70+ Klasse: egal solo und in der Gruppe schaffbar / lohnenswert Aufwand:
From Freindly-Exalted (Thrallmar) 1 day
03/25/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Ok so hey guys, dan back with another possible way to get moar rep ok as you wil notice upon pulling the last boss in heroic Ramparts there are 2 Guards both give 15 rep EACH! after you down the Vazruden comes out He gives 250 rep on kill? SO WHAT DAN EPIC FAIL AGAIN! no..simply kill up to vazruden then run out of the instance reseting the thing so when you comee back you have to kill the guards and vaz again and again for 270 rep should take about 1 min to get to him from...
[Hunter] How to bring Honor Hold or Thrallmar to the ground
03/13/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
How to own HH or Thrallmar 1.First thing you need to do is to go near the dark portal entrance in hellfire, primarily near the demon gates on the road to the dark portal 2.The mob your looking for is a Wrath Lord, he is the mob that you'll be kiting, now why you want to pull this on among the other elites near the dark portal is because A. you can run away from him with aspect of the cheetah, unlike some B.4 other elites follow him passivily, even when kiting the wrath lord, so you get...
Thrallmar Ruf leicht gemacht
04/15/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies
So endlich habe ich auch mal was gefunden! Ich hoffe zumindest ich bin der erste ansonsten sry. Es geht hierbei um den Endboss Vazruden im Bollwer auf seinem Drachen (getestet auf Heroic wegen Ruf ). 1) Instanz ausräumen bis auf die letzten beiden Mobs die den Endkampf starten 2) Einen der Mobs umhauen, den anderen nach hinten bis auf die runde Plattform ziehen. 3) Den Mob killen und zum Instanzeneingang runterspringen und die Instanz verlassen Während ihr runterspringt steigt der...