Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 10:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Transfer items from Alliance to Horde?

Discussion on Transfer items from Alliance to Horde? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I was reading in the exploits section someone's exploit worked by giving an item to a horde character from the alliance and I was not aware of any way to do this.. is there a method for transferring items from Alliance to Horde?
Old 02/26/2007, 22:42   #2

Gadgetzan Auction House..
Old 02/26/2007, 22:47   #3

Received Thanks: 1,645
auctionhouse gadgetzan
booty bay
and everlook i think
there are AH´s where you can transfer
Old 02/26/2007, 22:48   #4

Ah cool thank you I did not know that.
Old 02/26/2007, 22:49   #5

Received Thanks: 1,645
np
Old 02/26/2007, 23:00   #6

but u cant transfer with one acc.

blizz didn't like that and prevents the trade between one acc.
u need a 2nd acc or a friend/something like that ^^

(sry 4 my english ^^)

greez

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Transfer gold between Horde/Alliance without the 15% cut
03/10/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
let say you have one horde account and one alliance account the Neutral AH is the only way to transfer money between them and the 15% cut is annoying now when you set the item price to 28634g the fees will only be 13s27c why? One of my friend familiar with programme explain to me by this:
horde or alliance?
12/19/2008 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
hey i have a 59 tauren(horde) deathknight and a 70 bloodelf(horde) shadowpriest but i would like to make a hunter because im bored but hordes are boring now should i make a horde hunter or a alliance hunter? Why should i stay horde: i can send money from my main accounts to my hunter i have friends at horde and i know outland out of my head Why should i go alliance: outland is boring and i want to do something new
Alliance and Horde 1-70
02/09/2007 - WoW Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Hi there, this might be interesting for you guys: Joana's Horde 1-70 GUIDE Includes Blood Elf Guide. http://rapidshare.com/files/14094509/tltun...shdF TW.rar.html or http://kz29htd0tu0wsv05f.usercash.com
FAQ Alliance vs. Horde
10/22/2004 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Wer sind die Horde und die Allianz? Allianz: Menschen, Zwerge, Nachtelfen, Gnome Horde: Orcs, Tauren, Trolle, Untote Haben Spieler die Möglichkeit, die Fraktionen zu wechseln (von Horde zur Allianz)? Nein, aber es wird möglich sein, Sprachen zu lernen und mit Spielern der anderen Fraktion zu kommunizieren. Kann unter einem einzigen Nutzeraccount sowohl ein Horden- wie ein Allianzcharakter im selbem Realm gehalten werden? World of Warcraft wird wesentlich großer als jedes andere...