Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 11:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TAPLG Tester Needed (User Interface)

Discussion on TAPLG Tester Needed (User Interface) within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
As some of you might know im creating a Leveling Guide Addon for WoW, its for alliance, all races and all classes.
Its currently still in the developing state and as for now only the race Draenei level 1-12 is finished. This guid will go up to level 70.

I need a tester to check if its working the way i entended it to.
If someone is interested please PM your icq number to me so we can talk more detailed.
Only the first 5 will be abel to test this and give me feedback, i will post here once the five have been choosen.

Note: This addon is only for the english client of the game.

-greetz Tingle

<hr>Append on Jan 30 2007, 16:42<hr> Btw, the tester's get a copy of the complete guid and there name comes into the credits
Old 01/30/2007, 23:08   #2

the mapcords are very anoing if you have other mobs can you make that it will be possible to turn them off ???
Old 01/30/2007, 23:36   #3

i made a new version with frame and stuff the old post is invalid, and no there is no way to turn off the coords, the coords are apart of a text and not a string or variable
Old 01/30/2007, 23:52   #4

#MOV ED

to Main

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Sammelthread]Suche tester/tester Sucht Server
08/05/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hallo liebe E*Pvpers Com, da in der letzen Zeit sehr viele Threads aufgemacht werden wie: Suche Personen zum testen meines Servers, oder Suche Server den ich mal testen kann, habe ich mir gedacht ich mache mal einen SammelThread auf, bezüglich dieses Themas! So, ich habe mir dabei folgendes gedacht dass:
TESTER NEEDED! WALLHACK w/ Bypass
04/25/2009 - Soldier Front - 8 Replies
CLOSED NA PO!
TAPLG
01/26/2007 - WoW Guides & Templates - 17 Replies
Hi, im developing a power leveling guid 1-70 alliance only build as a addon heres the download link of a preview. *updated* http://www.file-upload.net/download-185265.../tapl g.rar.html only for alliance, and gnome or dwarf to level 6. the complete version when im done will have all start locations including dreani
FtH User Interface (Complete Interface)
09/05/2006 - World of Warcraft - 10 Replies
Hallo , ich will euch das wohl beste Interface nicht vorenthalten. For the Horde hat mit seiner ersten Version seines eigenen Interfaces schon gute arbeit geleistet. Aber das naja nich mehr ganz aktuele ist noch besser. http://web4.h60972.serverkompetenz.net/for...p?th readid=3465 <- DL Link. Dort gibt es aber auch den kompletten Guide zu dem Interface. Achja FTH benutzt X-Raid , nicht jedem seine Sache. Das Interface ist aber auch mit CT_RAID kompatibel.
User Interface von wow
12/10/2004 - WoW Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
auf worldofwarcraft.com wurde heute ein eigenes Tool gebastelt um User Interfaces zu basteln! links: Tool Tutorial worldofwarcraft.com ps: mmhh xml? ähm ist das das xml, was man auch bei selhtml ne einführung drüber bekommt?