Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 16:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Getting banned by AFK botting

Discussion on Getting banned by AFK botting within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello.

I wonder if you get banned if you already got a warning on your account, then bot and get detected. Will you get a perm ban first time this happends? Anyone that this have happened to? Thanks
Old 12/13/2006, 20:24   #2

everything worked fine with BGAssist, everyone was doin it^^ now Battlebot sux! name me another programm plz, pl z plz,

me was botting day and night ando no gmwhispers .. got banned 3 days for other stuff ^^
Old 12/14/2006, 13:39   #3

Received Thanks: 1,645
i need a new bg assist where i can find it ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Do you get banned at flyff for botting?
09/09/2010 - Flyff - 11 Replies
topic says it all
Botting In wow Get Banned ?
07/03/2009 - WoW Bots - 6 Replies
:rtfm: I have botting 2 Months In wow us. Will i get banned? I am using wow elite monthly bot. take it from msn [email protected] :handsdown: I am a little afraid , i will get it banned, But James said, They already fixed the banned wave . :D
getting banned of botting
06/15/2008 - Rohan - 9 Replies
so i just want to know from those who got banned..is it the account that is banned or ip address ban??or both??
If no one saw me botting = i wont get banned ever?
05/09/2008 - Cabal Online - 14 Replies
I was just thinking, how botters are ban? is it by players who report to GM thats y botters get ban? so in other words,can i put it as, IF no one saw me botting, means i wont get caught??
question about getting banned by botting
05/15/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
im just curious what are the bases of us getting banned by the use of botting?does the gms in the game detect that we are running third party softwares? or by just the screens shots that other players send? thanks for ur replies :P