Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 02:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WoW Blizzard or Private Servers

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
WoW Blizzard or Private Servers

I don't know what to choose to play, in past i bought the game+burning ext., but i quited because i found it boring, but now i found a cool p.server and found hunter pretty interesting, i don't know what to do, come back on official or play p.servers?

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hi, I would advise you on a private server to play because Blizzard has big problems with the servers since the beta. In addition, cost the private server nothing. There are many beautiful and above all make full private server, very fun. Try it first with the private from.

Sorry for my bad english

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

i agree with .Razed#7 and would like to add that blizzard ruined the game, only because of their greed for money.. i wouldn't advise any1 to support this company.

As a mage told me once: i put 3 points in improved blizzard, but the company still sucks

If u really want to play what they call WoW today, search for a nice private server

*EDIT*

i don't know 1 server where ur character gets lost when the server shuts down.. exept you created it 2 mins ago... and since the blizzard servers are laggin', there's no real difference between a private server and the retail servers.
and i think it's appropriate to say, that the real wow feeling is dead since TBC.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

elite*gold: 185
I prefer official server more than a private Server.
You spend many hours at this game and you want to play your character in the past too,
so if you play on an private server it might be happening, that the server shuts down and your character is lost.
Blizzard has much lower problems with their servers as an private server.
Many databases on private server are bugged so u cant feel the real wow feeling

Test both sides!
-> WoW is at the beginnig veeery boring, but when u past level 15 u can go to an dungeon and u will find new mates.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

I suggest public server not private it is much more stable and fun to play then private servers.

Thanks
1 User