Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i need some help

Discussion on i need some help within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i need some help

Hey,

Yersterday i was looking for an auto bg join and auto bg leave, and i found this Addon but i dont know how it works, anybody can help me?

Thanks

Sorry for my english.
Old 07/24/2010, 13:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Leave All PvP Queues

TB Auto-BG allows you to quickly and conveniently leave all battleground and arena queues with the click of a button in the Blizzard Interface menu. If you have FuBar installed with Broker2Fubar, you may also click TB Auto-BG to leave all queues. TB Auto-BG will not leave an arena queue if you have already been matched against another team. A slash command is also provided in case you do not use FuBar and Broker2Fubar (/q).
Auto-Join

TB Auto-BG may automatically join PvP instances (including battlegrounds and arenas) whenever you are summoned to one, provided you are not already inside one. Also, if you currently have a loot window open (eg. if you were prospecting ore), TB Auto-BG will not automatically accept the summon, as this would destroy your loot. This option is configurable via the Blizzard Interface menu (default: enabled).
Auto-Leave

If you are just honor farming and don't particularly care for the final battleground score sheet, TB Auto-BG may automatically leave PvP instances whenever they are completed. This feature includes a slight delay after the end of the match to ensure that you get your daily quest completion credit. This option is configurable via the Blizzard Interface menu (default: enabled).
Auto-Promote

TB Auto-BG gives you the ability to automatically promote all raid members to raid officers during ongoing Lake Wintergrasp battles. If you are only in a party during an ongoing Lake Wintergrasp battle, TB Auto-BG will automatically convert said party into a raid first. This feature has no effect after a battle has been won, so that you may more easily form an instance raid. This option is configurable via the Blizzard Interface menu (default: enabled).
Auto-Queue

TB Auto-BG may automatically queue for the first available battleground whenever you talk to a battle master. If you are the group leader, TB Auto-BG will queue as a group. This option is configurable via the Blizzard Interface menu (default: enabled).
Auto-Release

TB Auto-BG may automatically release your corpse if you get killed while in a battleground. This action will only be performed if you do not have a soulstone. This option is configurable via the Blizzard Interface menu (default: enabled).
Last BG

Do you have friends who always nag you to play "just one more" battleground? TB Auto-BG provides the option to automatically shut down the World of WarCraft client after your next (or current) battleground ends. Similarly to Auto-Leave, this feature includes a slight delay after the end of the match to ensure that you get your daily quest completion credit. This option will reset itself the next time you log on and is configurable via the Blizzard Interface menu.
thats it.