Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 04:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Europe switch to US server

Discussion on Europe switch to US server within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can someone help me..

I have been having a small problem with wow.
I bought the normal version of wow in Romania but i wish to play it with friends from Australia who are on the US servers, is that possible?

I hear could change the realm file and download the US patch but i wanted confirmation if this is accepted in the EULA and if i could still pay with the method i am using at this time.

Can someone teaching me how??
Old 10/27/2006, 11:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
In fact you can connect to the US realms. But unfortunately you won't have your account in the US database. Therefore, a US version of World of Warcraft is needed.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
P-Server Boni switch bot!
12/22/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 13 Replies
Wollte mal fragen ob es für pserver einen bot gibt der automatisch bei der gemi oder auch bei anderen shops boni switchen kauft und dann solange switcht bis man die beliebigen bonis hat. Zb das man angibt: 20 1hand 20 2hand 2.5ktp 20 dolchdef.. gibts sowas? wenn ja wo? link?
2Moons server switch, Banned characters?
08/15/2010 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
I don't know if it'll happen but if youre account is banned on 2moons server and you had lvl118 char and is switching to gamehi, will the account be unbanned?
Novo's Easy WoW Server verbinden vial LAN switch
05/08/2010 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
Servus, bekomme mit dem Client keine Verbindung zum Server via Lan-Switch Hier meine bisherigen Versuche im Überblick, wäre für jeden Tip dankbar. lg Stephan http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/7907/lanng.jpg grün = server realmlist; rot und blau mein beiden Client realmlist versuche ohne Verbindung. Lan Verbdindung funtzt bei anderen spielen zw den beiden Rechnern problemlos.
Server Switch wohin? :(
03/19/2009 - World of Warcraft - 6 Replies
Huhu. Wie Topic sagt suche ich einen neuen Server... Woran ich wert Legen. Ein Aktiver Server mit vielen ALLI Spielern und Skilld Leuten im PvP und PvE. Am Liebsten ein PvP server kann aber auch PvE sein. Ein Großer Realmpool wo av / ws / ab schnell aufgeht. Und im Pool Blutdurst wie sieht es da aus gibt es da einen server der für mich was wäre ?
Can you switch server?
06/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Can you switch server, because conquer says they can only send db's to an other server. But i dont believe that :P