Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 14:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fast runecloth with mob exploit (lv55+)

Discussion on Fast runecloth with mob exploit (lv55+) within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
runecloth can be a !@#$%^&* to get when there are other people taking your mobs. one of the most farmed areas of WoW is Kel'Theril in Winterspring. the suffering highbornes are renowned for their runecloth drops & assorted rare drops.

there's an exploit i found that will allow you to basically get 2 of these mobs to spawn whenever you want. there is a catch, there's always a catch. first you need to have the quest Troubled Spirits of Kel'Theril.

here's the quest information, where to get it, etc.

now, DON'T COMPLETE THE QUEST. follow my instructions. when you are at the Highborne Relic Fragment, mine it like normal but don't take the item that pops up!! instead, close the item window and wait. sure enough there will be 2 suffering highbornes that pop next to the fragment thing. you can do this over & over, just make sure you don't pick up the item. Wink
Old 09/25/2006, 21:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
hmh..so kann man auch posts farmen...naja alt

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Exploit] Fast exp with pathing
06/12/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 5 Replies
Alright i know this works on my necro im sure any ranged class can prob get this to work quite well though. Alright all you do is go to the treasury of the ancients in khoshef province. I was able to do this at lvl 35 without any problems. When you zone in everything is going to be lvl 38 until you get to the boss at the very end. These guys seem to go down fast and give 580-600 exp a kill. Everything here is single or at most double pulls so its not to bad of a place to grind out the levels....
Fast Runecloth at High Bornes
05/16/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
Runecloth the easy way at Kel'Theril in Winterspring. What it is: Gain 2 Runecloth each time. Prerequisite: Requires the quest Troubled Spirits of Kel'Theril Read the quest information here. Instructions: * 1) Begin quest but do not complete. * 2) At Highborne Relic Fragment continue to mine but do not pick up the in-game item that appears. * 3) Close window...tick...tick...tick....wait.
Fast Runecloth for Level 55+
04/19/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
runecloth can be a !@#$%^&* to get when there are other people taking your mobs. one of the most farmed areas of WoW is Kel'Theril in Winterspring. the suffering highbornes are renowned for their runecloth drops & assorted rare drops. there's an exploit i found that will allow you to basically get 2 of these mobs to spawn whenever you want. there is a catch, there's always a catch. first you need to have the quest Troubled Spirits of Kel'Theril. here's the quest information, where to...
Fast Runecloth for Level 55+
02/24/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
runecloth can be a !@#$%^&* to get when there are other people taking your mobs. one of the most farmed areas of WoW is Kel'Theril in Winterspring. the suffering highbornes are renowned for their runecloth drops & assorted rare drops. there's an exploit i found that will allow you to basically get 2 of these mobs to spawn whenever you want. there is a catch, there's always a catch. first you need to have the quest Troubled Spirits of Kel'Theril. here's the quest information, where to...