Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Leaked BC MPQ / talent trees

Old   #1

elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,590
MPQ's:

Warlock :

###########

This is information from the Burning Crusade FnF (Friends and Family) Alpha that began yesterday. Tooltips are copied as exactly as possible, with some further explanations for oddly worded or incomplete tooltips.

General info:

Fact: Blood elf starting area is damn cool.
Total spell damage bonus is now displayed in the UI.
Frenzied Regeneration now scales with stamina. For Rank 3, each point of rage is now converted to 17 health plus some percentage of your stamina (looks like 1%).
Moonfury's tooltip now reads increases damage to all Balance damage spells, which means it probably is now applied after bonus spell damage effects.
Travel Form model has been changed to a stag.
No word about Stormcrow Form, but I wouldn't rule it out as a level 70 flying mount.

Balance Talents

Tier 5
Gusting Winds: Increases the damage done by your Cyclone and Hurricane spells by 10/20/30%.

Tier 6
Dreamstate: Gives you a 33/66/100% chance to gain the Focused Casting effect that lasts for 6 sec after being the victim of a melee or ranged critical strike. The Focused Casting effect prevents you from losing casting time when taking damage.

Tier 7
Improved Moonkin Form: Requires 1 point in Moonkin Form. Increases all spell damage caused by 1/2/3% and reduces the base mana cost of Moonkin Form by 5/10/15%. Note: This means Moonkin now costs as much as Travel and Aquatic Forms.
Strength of the Moon: Increases spell damage by up to 5/10/15/20/25% of your total intellect.

Tier 8
Empowered Starfire: Your Starfire spell gains an additional 2/4/6/8/10% of your bonus spell damage effects.

Tier 9
Force of Nature (Rank 1): The force of nature radiates from the Druid, silencing enemies within 10 yards for 2 sec. and causing 192-212 Nature damage. Note: 2 minute cooldown.

Feral Combat Talents

Tier 5
Feral Recovery: All healing effects on you are increased by 10/20%. In addition, the act of shapeshifting has a 25/50% chance to remove one harmful effect.

Tier 6
Primal Instinct: Increases your chance to resist stun, charm, and trap effects by 3/6/9/12/15%.

Tier 7
Animal Reflexes: Increases your agility by 2/4/6/8/10% while in Cat, Bear, and Dire Bear forms.
Predatory Will: Reduces the cooldown of Growl and increases the duration of Tigers Fury by 1/2 sec.

Tier 8
Heightened Senses: Increases your attack power by up to 10/20/30/40/50% of your intellect.

Tier 9
Scent of the Pack: Reduces damage taken in Bear Form and Dire Bear Form by 0.4%, and increases damage done in Cat Form by 0.6% for every party or raid member within 45 yards with Mark of the Wild or Gift of the Wild active.

Restoration

Tier 6
Natural Resilience: Increases your mana regeneration while in all forms by 10/20/30%.

Tier 7
Healing Mastery: Increases the critical effect chance of your healing spells by 1/2/3/4/5%.
Improved Innervate: Reduces the cooldown of Innervate by 20/40/60 sec.

Tier 8
Nature's Reprieve: Gives you a 20/40/60/80/100% chance to gain Mana equal to the base cost of your spell after healing a wounded target with Healing Touch, Regrowth, or Swiftmend.

Tier 9
Harmonize: Distributes damage taken by party members within 30 yards between the party while in effect. Note: Its a self cast buff that lasts up to 30 seconds.

New Base Spells

Cyclone (Balance): Throws your target into the air, disorienting the target and causing Nature damage over 3 seconds but making the target immune to other damage during that time.
Mangle (Cat Form): Stuns the enemy and deals damage per combo point.
Feral Strike (Bear Form): An attack that deals damage and converts each extra point of rage into damage and causes a high amount of threat.
Enervate (Restoration): Drains mana, energy, or rage every second for 20 seconds.
Control Beast (Balance): Controls a beast up to level 77 but increases the time between attacks by 25%. Lasts up to 1 min.

Since I could only transfer one character (my Druid), I can only comment on them. However, I'll try leveling other classes to ten and checking out their talents too ASAP. BTW this is a friends account, so no worries of me getting busted

Stay tuned for more BC info!

On a side note:
If you're curious about Rogue talents.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Was könnwa denn mit den MPQs anstellen?^^

Hab gesehn das au Instaler Tome dabei is o.O
Also müsst nun nur noch jemand nen Server emulieren und dann könnten wir alpha zocken?^^

DaYsa

Old   #3

der zeigt mir immer nen error beim installen an...
ab 13% Expension.mpq

The installer was unable to read the file "C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Basti\Desktop\BC Leak\WoW_BC_FF_Leaked_part1\Installer Tome.mpq". This error may be caused by problems with the media or drive at C:\--for example, a scratched or dirty CD-ROM/DVD-ROM, hard drive corruption, or a networking problem while downloading the installer. (The data being read was "Repack-MPQ\Data#expansion.MPQ\World\Expans ion01\Doodads\Generic\Ghostlands&#0 92;Graveyard\BE_Gravestones_002.blp", and the error code was 4.) If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (Converter::Load)

ungefähr so^^ was könnt man da machn oO
Old   #4

nuja. immerhin bekommst du die installion zum laufen. bei mir heißts immer "insert disc 1"..
denke mal, dass es liegt daran, dass die daten so unvollständig sind. fehlt sicher noch ein haufen

gruß

Old   #5

Keep getting an error at 30% when installing the game.. any help?
Old   #6

New picture.. difference between real and fake downloads..

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

What happens with fake one..

and now the real one
Old   #7

@xaladin:
Das heißt wir können das was Lowfyr hier gepostet hat gar nicht installieren?X_x
Weil bei mir kommt auch immer dieser Error..!

mfg
edit: Und wo hast du die originale Version her?^^
Old   #8

so isses
giebt anscheinend 2 versionen eine version die geht und eine nuked version
Old   #9

Hhm, kannst du mal pls einen Link zur originalen Version posten? Gern auch per PM oder so^^
Will versuchen einen BC-Emu zum laufen zu bringen :/
Dafür brauch ich halt erstmal BC
Old   #10

bit torrent is dein freund ;]
Old   #11

Dann schick mir halt einen BT Link >_>"
Hab keine Lust wieder die nicht-originale Version zu laden
Old   #12

Quote: