Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

would like to learn to make programes

Discussion on would like to learn to make programes within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
could anyone out there please teach me to make programes cause iam tired of waiting for new ones created by other people. Dont get me wrong i have very much respect for the programers out there that have made our lives so much easyer but i would like to know what it feels like for once to use a programe i have created my self rather then praying on the work of others. i would also like to contribute to the community here as so much help has been given to me here by the programers of this community. thank you for reading this and i hope someone well spend the time to teach me
Old 06/06/2006, 17:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
do you mean addons?

lern .lua and XML , take a look at and than wow-api
than you can do what possible

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i want to learn how to make and use mods?
02/25/2010 - Mabinogi - 9 Replies
can anyone give me a hint or something so i can learn how to do this stuff.plzz
Want to learn make no CRC
12/18/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Can anyone teach me how to make NO CRC myself or can show me a good tut?? I want to do it myself and dont let the others only do the work.Pls answer fast Greetz Teamkiller
Ok well i want to learn how to make edits can some one help plz
11/21/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 3 Replies
Ok well i know you use photo shop i got that but when im done with the edit how do i put it in the game is all i need to know if you know please post here telling me how to
i want to learn how to make hacks
11/11/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
i want to learn how to make hacks and bots to contribute.can someone send me the program or software so i can learn and make my own hacks.i would appreciate it :)
please teach me to make programes
06/03/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
could anyone out there please teach me to make programes cause iam tired of waiting for new ones created by other people. Dont get me wrong i have very much respect for the programers out there that have made our lives so much easyer but i would like to know what it feels like for once to use a programe i have created my self rather then praying on the work of others. i would also like to contribute to the community here as so much help has been given to me here by the programers of this...