Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 04:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Multiboxing mit mouse cursor (prob)

Discussion on Multiboxing mit mouse cursor (prob) within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Multiboxing mit mouse cursor (prob)

Hi
Ich hoffe mir kann wer helfen. egal in welcher weise. und wenns nur nen kleiner tipp ist.

ich benutzte im moment Input director und octopus zum dualboxen.
das problem ist
das wenn ich meine mouse für den zweiten client benutzte
dann dreht sich die kamera aufn kopf oder aufn boden gerichtet...
sehr strange. das aber auch nur bei rechts und links klick.
ich vermute das beim rechtsklicken die mouse sich vom 1. client auf den 2. client bewegt und deshalb sich alles aufn kopf dreht und sich nicht bewegen lässt.

ich hab 2 PC´s und genügend performance.

beide software´s bieten diese funktion an. und beide machen den gleichen fehler

treiber hab ich auch neue gezogen bzw sogar ne neue tastatur und mouse geholt.

wäre echt super wenn wer ne lösung weiss.
egal welches programm oder einstellung.
ne mouse only lösung würde auch gehen
Old 04/14/2010, 12:04   #2

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 6,344
Bitte Regeln fürs Pushen durchlesen.
#reported

Benutz Ghostmouse.
Old 04/14/2010, 20:24   #3

elite*gold: 0
:O

also
ich weiss ja nicht was das programm macht. laut bescheibung nimmt es mausbewegungne auf und spielt sie wieder ab.
ich wollte in echtzeit multiboxen.

ich hab windows 7 64 bit. kanns net installieren.
vllt was anderes in der hinterhand?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Window Mode w/ Undetected Walhack (Fixed Mouse Cursor)
06/10/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 30 Replies
Status:Undetected 06/05/10 May paraan na narin pra ma'disable temporarilly & hindi na lumagpas ang Mouse Cursor while using SF window mode.. 1.Download and Extract the Freeze Cursor. 2.Open Freeze/Hide Cursor (MSdos file). 3.Makikita ang Press anykey to continue. 4.Make Sure na nka Window Mode na ang SF bago magpress to continue. 5.Bago mag Freeze/Hide ang Cursor dapat ay na'click na sa SF window mode. 6.Kung ibabalik na sa Normal Mode ang Cursor you can use ALT+TAB+arrowkey and...
How to Edit Your Mouse Cursor
05/22/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
Alright. Seeing as how this is all about client edits, I figured I'd post a how to on cursors. It's not that difficult really. First off, head on to your cursor folder: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/4131/cursorlocat ion.jpg Now that you're in your cursor folder, you'll want to know what cursors you want to change. There's two cursors you'll probably want to focus on. Pk and Normal. Normal is the normal cursor wherever you are. Pk is whenever your cursor is hovered over another...
Mouse cursor freezes .
12/09/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
the mouse cursor freezes but the mouse it self mooves in the back ground and you cant see it . after 2 weeks of failure in the conquer online forum i decided to come ask for help here . and also during i play conquer and move my mouse the cyrsos switches to the usual windows cursor( the white arrow ) and the switches back . it happens so fast that u can barly see it . i wud make a screenie but it aint showing mouse cursor on the screenie . and i believe that this is the reason why my fb...