Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 22:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trade with other faction

Discussion on Trade with other faction within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
does anybody know a way to trade from an orc to a nightelf?

is it possible?
Old 04/16/2006, 19:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,961
you could trade through the ah in bb or gad, they are open for both alli and horde

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cherche clé gw faction svp (je trade)
06/26/2006 - Guild Wars - 2 Replies
Salutation à tous et à toutes, Je ne sais pas si certains parlent français et donc peuvent me comprendre mais je tente tout de même, sait on jamais ^^ Je cherche donc une clé d'accés pour gw faction, je posséde déjà prophetie et j'ai quelques perso pve lvl 20. Si quelque un peut m'avoir une clé valide, je serai heureux de la lui echangé contre le compte d'un autre jeu ou contre un login et mdp chez Titanime ou autre, je reste ouvert à toute proposition. Vous pouvez me contacté à...
faction bot?
01/15/2006 - Guild Wars - 4 Replies
Hey, i looked in all the topics and searched but i cant find anything to get fast faction. i was wondering if anyone could make a bot that hits enter mission at the comp arena and just stays afk while in match. u get what ever faction from the team kills maybe 50-75 but u go work or school with it on and that adds up. the enter mission button is in same place so just do like a 5min loop. but im not that good at making macros or bots so if anyone doesnt mind. edit maybe just a regular auto...