Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Cracked WoWGlider No More

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Just for information, the cracked version of glider no longer works, Happy gliding for Registered users =D
Was posted on WOWGlider

The Glider Bypass no longer works? any fixes to this!
Old   #2

Boy i hope, go go elitepvpers make another one!
Down with the man

Old   #3

I'm not so involved with the scene, but i hope that the e*pvp-Team has nothing to do with this awful .exe :>

yours,

d O i N g Y
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by ruffneck2@Mar 16 2006, 03:36
Boy i hope, go go elitepvpers make another one!
Down with the man
"Down with the man" is a really ignorant thing to say. The dev of Glider is not "the man" but an independent developer helping busy people level thier characters for a nominal fee.

Cracking this program repeatedly is only going to stop future development of a good product.
Old   #5

Ignorant? No. I don't care about him or what he does for people. So if i call him the man, billy, joe, bob doesnt matter Did'nt say it was a bad program, just would'nt pay 25$ to get banned rather get banned for free. He has the skills why doesnt he program something not "illegal" to use

Plus he will never stop
Old   #6

Well... in my opinion he's a bit too greedy charching 25$ (instead of 15$ as he started) per licence. It's only natural to develop cracks & loaders for a programm u want to try out. ( i mean really trying, not 5 kills, but 5 hours or some levels )

i use cracked gamecam cause i record once a year and don't want to pay for that.
i use cracked photoshop cause i don't have 1200$ to spare
i use cracked TOAD, Total Comander, office, winrar... cause i don't feel like paying for it

i used cracked dreamweaver mx, till they offerd a cheap student-licence which i buyed cause i like the product
i used cracked GLIDER cause i can't judge if the bot is worth the money from runing a few minutes, and just buyed it cause a friend offered me his key for 10 bucks.

i use so much cracked stuff and don't feel bad about it.
u can ***** around as long as u like, i dont care
Old   #7

well said brother, amen
Old   #8

I use plenty of cracked software, I am not attacking cracked software in general.

But I will repeat, however, that calling a small independent programmer "the man" and saying "down with the man" is extremely ignorant.

Mercury single handedly puts in a LOT of time to continue that project and does deserve to be compensated. People crack things for many reasons, and most of what Kalzen said I agree with. But if there comes a point where you realize the program is probably worth 25$ and you can afford it, then its a good idea to support its development.

and ruffneck2, your last post was so retarded and illogical I wont bother trying to discuss anything with you any longer.
Old   #9

just pay for it makes sum1 happy
Old   #10

true, only 0.5.7 glider works with the crack... bought the bot cuz "hey why not, i bot 20 hrs a day anyways", and i wouldnt mind a new version.
Old   #11

I also use maya unlimited 7.1 because i dont have 7000 us dollars, and even if i would have them i wouldnt pay
Old   #12

guys please get a new crack for the bot, i think its the best bot out there, it even bypasses warden without any problems, the only way to get you banned using it is by someone reporting you
Old   #13

IMO, WOW!BOT

Was the best bot until it was shutdown as the creators didnt want to get people banned as they saw warden evolving.

However they made a decent bot where you could alt tab, flat line the game etc, and it would still bot... gotta love programs that inject.
Old   #14

Please, someone crack this. I will forever be grateful.
Old   #15

This program is WELL worth the $25. You can easily make 1000g in a few weeks with it, which goes for about $40. So it'll pay for itself very quickly if you would normally invest in gold or characters.

Also think of the things you could do instead of grinding while Glider does the work for you, like go outside and enjoy the weather or the trees or racecars or something. Well worth 25 bucks IMO.