Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Open Account.

Discussion on Open Account. within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sorry i know many people may has asked about this but will try my account has been suspeded for 2 months now, and i really need to play the game again
Are there a way if i am lucky so i can open my account again thanks
Old 02/24/2006, 00:18   #2

Nope sorry there is no way... well maybe you can try to get a job on Blizzards Account Team in France so you can enable the Account then by yourself
Old 02/27/2006, 04:12   #3

Those Perm-Bans *** you up for Lifetime
If you can't live without WoW then check out some Private-Servers or buy a new Copy :/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Account Server will not open
05/10/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
I need you to help me as fast as possible. When I open my AccountServer6.127 it opens and closes immediately. I use this db here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-hosting /538287-release-latest... If anyone can help me I thank Regards Corey88:(
Please help can anyone tell me how to open account in rsro
02/06/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
I know you can open it with letters but it's too easy to ban for i want to open it in russian letters I did tried to download the language but when i write in russian letters in rsro i wont work... Maybe it because english media.pk ?? Can anyone help please.. Thanks in advance... :)
How can i open more then 7 account ?
05/22/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
The title from this post say everything , i can't open more then 7 accounts after some patch , and know im mad because it , who know how we can fix it ? plz post here if u now how . im sure it will help me and a lot of people :)
open more than 2 account
05/14/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies
plz i need program open more than 2 account