Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Supended : /

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Got this in the mail today;
Greetings,

We are writing to inform you that we have, unfortunately, had to cancel your World of Warcraft account:

Details of Incident: Investigation concluded on 06/02/2006
Type of Violation: Use of third-party programs
Consequences for Account: Account Cancellation

Please be advised that the data for this investigation was gathered during the months December 2005, January 2006 and represents confirmation of repeated violations of the Exploitation and Client/Server Manipulation Policy ().

It is with regret that we take this type of action, however, it is in the best interest of the World of Warcraft community as a whole, and for the integrity of the game, that your access to the World of Warcraft servers be cancelled.

If you wish to review our current Rules and Polices, they can be found at:

Regards,

Account Administration Team
Blizzard Entertainment Europe

Now i can fully understand them doing this, but why oh why, did i still get spammed (raid invites even) for gold offers and such, and why did the /who Maraudon, brs, etc still contain farmers :x

And personal gain? Blech 1 freaking 16 slot bag from dire maul by using Syndrome dont get me wrong not that sad about it, thing turned into a grind anyhow, guess they got my by using log scans or something, i ran bwh (yeah should have read up about it before using it :P) once, Syndrome not that much cause lets be honest, NOT THAT USEFULL!, and glider for a couple of days. Did write a small email asking for re activation or something, at least not a permanent ban... will update it once i get a mail back

Old   #2

**** im banned too.. that sucks

Old   #3

wich mail u sent to ask for u acc again?
well this sucks ,, i where going for a big wow lan and now im banned only lost lvl 24 char sö np,, but i dont have any money
Old   #4

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 4,765
it's sad but for every ban a new topic? -.-

Old   #5

lmao!

BWH =BAN
CRACKED VERSION OF GLIDER = BAN
SYNDROME = BAN

what did you expect?
Old   #6

got the same mail
hum... i'll buy me a new game when the addon comes.
Old   #7

the problem for me is that i have no money to buy a new wow :/
Old   #8

i'm banned to but i didn't used Syndrome after/on 6 feb and they said i was using it that date.. thats weird..
Old   #9

indeed i never used any hacks at 5-6 feb so...
Old   #10

I was banned for syndrom aswell. No hack is hard to not get caught with since blizzard CAN and WILL update their scanner any time they want and can find you reall easy... as for farmers still being there, no clue... some times I think blizzard gets a cut since a new server will come out and two, yes two, days later there will be level 60s.
Old   #11

I've yet to get banned with a cracked version of Glider..Thinking about purchasing the actual version. I quit hacking using BWH and Syndrome since before Syn. was detectable.
Old   #12

it was kinda my own fault. i knew that warden would updated when the new patch game but i just used it for 10 min and checked if it worked... im so ******* stupid andi got no money or income so .. about 2 months i got enough money for a new wow.. my parents will kill me (im with a freind now and told them that i would sleep over.) i feel bad XD
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by miken_@Feb 10 2006, 23:09
it was kinda my own fault. i knew that warden would updated when the new patch game but i just used it for 10 min and checked if it worked... im so ******* stupid andi got no money or income so .. about 2 months i got enough money for a new wow.. my parents will kill me (im with a freind now and told them that i would sleep over.) i feel bad XD
Dude quit it allready you making me feel more sad about your account then mine, take a break, go watch some boobies with a few mates, and then after a couple of months come back and then decide if you want back in. Hell thats good advice for all of us
Old   #14

do u got any reply on ur email yet? i havnt
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by miken_@Feb 10 2006, 19:41
indeed i never used any hacks at 5-6 feb so...
...it means in the mail the investigaton was completed at feb 6th...and later in the mail they say you cheated in dec 05 and jan 06...they not mean youve only cheated on feb 6th

mfg maddin