Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 00:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I found the outlands

Discussion on I found the outlands within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have recently discovered The Outlands
I am working on a full guide video that shows you how to get there!
Almost done!!!!!!
Old 02/05/2006, 01:41   #2

show it ffs
Old 02/05/2006, 05:24   #3

not hard to find if you have an emu server and use .go
Old 02/05/2006, 05:30   #4

wowmapview ftw...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
58 OR 60 outlands
10/01/2009 - World of Warcraft - 6 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/wow-guides-templat es/176778-zygors-ingame-level-guide-horde-alliance -newest-version-45.html Great guide but as I can see they claim that best time to go to outlands is level 60 ... and I doubt that. They also claim best time for nort is level 70 instead of 68. I already leveled two chars to 80 without this guide ... and I didn't have any problems questing at 58outlands and 68north. What do you think ... should I go along with this guide and wait until...
Trojan found in server.exe found in 0919 + Crack by Mandark (Projecthax) post
12/15/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 26 Replies
WARNING Alright look at what AVG thought of the server.exe that originated form this post: 0919 + Crack by Mandark (Projecthax) glad i didnt bot on my main account :D http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d34/nellyrev/un titled2.jpg
Outlands: How To
09/13/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 23 Replies
Well, I decided to let out the bag of one of the methods on how to get to the Outlands in a LIVE Blizzard server. Here you go. Mainly, what you need is a friend who can fear you in some way (a warlock works better than a priest), and you need to get on a boat. You have to get on the mast, and bring up a duel (or if the person is of the opposite faction, just wait). Once the boat starts moving, you have the person fear you, and you will run to the end of the mast, and get launched off really...
Outlands 1.11
09/03/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 43 Replies
Hi Leute, so nachdem man sich ja nicht mehr durch die Deadmines porten kann um zu den Outlands (wenn sies überhaupt sind) zu kommen hab ich mal ein bisschen probiert und einen neuen Weg gefunden. Also es dauert sicher 45min - 1 Stunde bis man dort ist, so und jetzt zur Beschreibung: (PS: Vorraussetzung: Mage mit Slow Fall oder Noggenfrogger) 1.) Geht unter SW. ( http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...& hl=under+sw&s= ) 2.) Wenn ihr unter SW seit, lauft Richtung "Großes Meer",...