Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Request]WoW Glider Profiles

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'm curious to if anyone has some great profiles from gliding from 1-60 they'd like to share.......Want to test the glider out to get to 60...but don't have the time to create all waypoints with my high lvl alt...so if someone could plz PM some good profiles it will be much Obliged....

*Edit: Misspelled the word Obliged*

Old   #2

obligied is that a word?

Old   #3

look @ wowglider.com .
Old   #4

Sure i could give ya my profile, but i couldn't use it anymore after that: no way

It's very risky to use downloadable glides cause u can bet some day u'll stumble over other players using the same or even worse, a GM. I don't want to release or take released stuff cause i don't want anyone to know where i glide. As long as noone knows where to search, noone will bother me.

You don't have the time to create the waypoints? WTF? u want to tell me u can't run around for 10 min? U said your "high lvl alt" so u can generate your glides with that char while on your mount and noone attacking you. And 1-60... u know u should stop & learn new spells from time to time ( at least every 4th levelup ) ? After theese 4 lvl u need a new glide - take ya high lvl char, mount up, run for 10 min, load your alt & let it glide. 10 min work for 4 levels up is really not too much to ask for.

PS: u know it's stupid to glide AFK, don't ya?