Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 05:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

60 Priest for sale!

Discussion on 60 Priest for sale! within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have a 60 Priest forsale if anyone is interested. This account also has a 58 rogue . The priest has full devoute gear but 2 pieces, attuned for mc and has 7500 mana!! The priest has 150 gold not alot at the moment. She is a undead female, so if you go shadow you have devouring plague to destroy alliance. This is an american account that is payed up for a month. She is in a mc guild at the moment with more dkp than anyother priest in the guild so you can get any gear that drops if you stay with the guild. The rogue is a alliance night elf. Both are on pvp servers. Im only asking $175.00 for this account very cheap, wow is $50,one month is $15 that 65 so for alll my hard work im only asking $110 us dollors that im making for 4 months of work lelveling for two and getting gear another 2. Im leaving wow, I just dont have time to play anymore with a wife,kids and a job that i have to work 12 hours a day at. If you are intersested please e-mail me at
Old 01/19/2006, 16:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
its the wrong topic ... look at " Der Grosse Accounttausch Thread" , u can post there ure acc i hope for u that u dont get a minus karma ^^ Reason : First post , post in a wrong topic ... but doesnt matter ^^

SCHEIß SCHULENGLISCH