Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 02:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lucifron-, Gehennas-, Garr- Tactics

Discussion on Lucifron-, Gehennas-, Garr- Tactics within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
From

ich hab suchfunktion genutzt und nichts gefunden also.....

sind alle samt .swf datein, witzig gestaltet und sehr interessant hoff es gefällt eucht

Lucifron Tactic

Gehennas Tactic

Garr Tactic

best regards
blackseals
Old 01/16/2006, 18:20   #2

net schlecht, ohne scheiß, hammer!!!!!
Old 01/16/2006, 18:30   #3

das erste kannte ich schon länger aber der rest ist auch sehr nice

@tigerclaw: wie heißt das schild, was der warrior in deinem avatar hat? weißte das rein zufällig? ^^
Old 01/16/2006, 19:40   #4

die haben schon nen bart XD aber sowas von^^
Old 01/16/2006, 19:56   #5

ne, sry ka... irgend eins aus BWL..
Old 01/16/2006, 23:23   #6

"mein" Ex Mt rennt damit rum XD am anfang dachte ich da is nen schwein drauf . aber sind 2 drachen -.-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AP tactics
01/16/2010 - Aion - 2 Replies
Playing alot of Aion roughly 10-16 hours a day and earning 20k AP per day max....Looking at my weekly total and I see 70k . I look at leader boards and see people with 150k - 300k already and the week i'snt over...what am I missing here? Please PM me if you know a way I can play a little less and earn more AP. botting isnt really possible at 50 in abyss to my knowledge but if u found some way to be undiscovered let me know. If there is a hack i need to be doing while keeping ap within reason...
Best tactics.
11/26/2008 - Silkroad Online - 19 Replies
How will I lvl with my bot fastest? I mean, what mobs should I kill to get most exp for my lvl... How many lvls under my own lvl should the mobs that I kill be?
How to Solo Garr
07/07/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
How to Solo Garr: A Guide for Warrior and Paladin Tanks http://www.bennlinger.com/wow/garr_medium.png The video is now available here: How to Solo Garr: A Video for Warriors and Paladins By Modus Intro So you've heard from a friend, a guildie, or the internet that it was possible to solo Garr, but didn't think you could do it? You've seen that crappy YouTube video of a warrior doing it (EDIT: He's actually done a new video which is now much clearer), but you don't think it's clear...
Pull Taktik bei Garr
03/03/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 9 Replies
Okay, viele von uns waren schon MC etc und viele wissen das man viel Zeit bei dem Boss Garr braucht weil er 8 Adds hat die alle eingeteilt werden müssen. Jetzt erzähle ich euch wie wir das machen in unserem Raid wenn wir mc gehen! (nef. liegt... wayne need thunderfury 4 hunters!!11111!!!elf) Was brauchen wir für diese Taktik? 5 Priester 3 Hunter 8 Krieger / Warlocs (wohl 5 Warrior und 3 Warlocs) wobei das ziemlich egal ist wie oder wer Natürlich können es auch 4 Priester und 4...
Tactics
08/09/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 24 Replies
Ever since the co loader and map switching was pached the mb quest is a pain now.. recently i was stuck in death and dropped most of my tokens and that was real BS -_- BUT, i ve heared there is still a way to get out , can anybody help me or hav u heard about it ? ideas, suggestions... ?