Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 13:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BWH Tips, Especially for bosses?

Discussion on BWH Tips, Especially for bosses? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi

Yeah, I don't speak German, but...

I'm wondering if there is any way to solo bosses you otherwise would never be able to solo...

Since i'm melee, I can only shoot with a gun, and there is no way I can attack ranged, even if i set Z high above the boss. They can still hit me

Is there any way I can kill bosses without them killing me back?

Any other BWH tips are welcome. I'm using BWH 1.8 beta

Thanks

(The bosses are Plugger and Princess in Maru, giving a barman's shanker and a thrash blade as rewards. I can't solo either and I can't think of a way to use BWH to get them)
Old 12/30/2005, 06:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
you dont need bwh to get the shanker.. be well equipped, have cooldowns and potions ready and you should be able to beat him (or her? im not sure)

but i'm not sure if you are able to solo the princess as a rogue... a friend of mine farmed her for quite a while (without bwh) for cash, but he's a druid. perhaps theres a way with bwh, but i dont know him.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hunting House (World bosses) Info and tips
10/20/2010 - Facebook - 3 Replies
Ginkotsu - Level 10 *The wind, wolf World boss. Exp = 1491 Gold = 4000 * Agility needed for 1st attack = 35 * High HP (8566 HP) * Characteristically the same as the wind element, fast and dodges decently for its level. * Avoid fighting it until you're well into your 20's, it'll make battling it much easier.
bosses ?
01/29/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Can someone post a list of all the bosses that spawn other monsters like forgery please ?
BOSSES
11/23/2008 - Archlord - 16 Replies
the best way to kill bosses: 1 look at the monsters stats (wich ele attack he use and wich he is weak 2) 2 buy a new armor and a new weapen set (the cheapest one, with all slots empty) 3 buy elemental stone that maches the bosses elemental attck ( like polgo has soil attack so u need to byu earth stone) and put them in all of ur armor (and i mean all of it) 4 buy elemental stones to wich the boss is weak 2 ( like polgo water or magic) and put it in ur weapen 5 if u want u can upgrade ur...
need help with lab bosses
04/16/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
i saw the lab map posted here but when i went there i cant find the lab bosss
LAB BOSSES
03/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Hey guys i was wondering on which floor does lab bosses appear and what does it look like? hope someone can help me...............ty