Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 07:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need noob guide how to teleport pls

Discussion on need noob guide how to teleport pls within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hiya

cld some1 pls post a noob guid (walkthrough) on how to teleport an wot add on (if any) i need?

see all these posts about teloprting to chest etc but have no idea on how.
also, how safe is teleoprting? what tricks should i use?

thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE]Extreme-noob guide to ChineseFlyFF
06/07/2010 - Flyff - 11 Replies
Hello, FF or CFlyFF is the chinese version of the game FlyForFun. Netease bought the rights from AeonSoft so they can change the game. Now it's a totally different and fun game! Come play with me on the 3th server. Website: 新飞飞圣诞Q年华:我们都爱新飞飞
Archlord Map and teleport guide!
11/23/2008 - Archlord - 14 Replies
Hi everybody, Last week I was googling for a teleport guide of archlord coz it's always usefull: no need of chantra teleports any more, fast travelling to anywhere u want :) Anyway, after a few searches it appeared that there was no good guide :confused: so i dicided to make one my self :D After I made the teleport guide I thought a map of all regions would come handy here. So I went back googling and again i didn't found what I was looking for :p typical :) So I spend a few hours walking...
Teleport on Mouse Click hack & No Skill delay hack (NOOB PROOF FOR PH)
07/11/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 9 Replies
Just wan't to share what i've found earlier on expirementing some addresses on CE.... :) First download CE or Sora Engine 2.3 also you need a bypass CABALBOT will do 1. Run your bypass(Cabalbot) then open your cabal client login... 2. Once you're in game open your CE or Sora Engine 2.3 3. Then make your cabalmain.exe as a target 4. Click "ADD ADDRESS MANUALLY" 5. Now put this info in the blank fields
[GUIDE]Infinite AB (complete noob guide)
02/18/2008 - Planetside - 38 Replies
Guide removed.... Register and visit Memory wars team website at Offical Memory Wars Forum
noob guide
09/03/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 38 Replies
ok im makeing and edit these price our for Kylin my bad .=.=. Normal drag=200k-400k Ref drag 4-6mil Super drag 40-45mil Normal fury= 3-4mil Ref fury 1-2mil super fury =10-14mil nomral phonix=300k-400k ref phoni=2-3mil super phoinx=38-43mil