Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 10:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Accounts and bannings?

Discussion on Accounts and bannings? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey I was wondering say I use 1 account with a total different credit card and all to hack right, but I use it on the same computer that I play with my legit account. IF the hacking account gets banned is there a chance my legit account will too?
Old 10/27/2005, 10:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
the 2nd acc wont get banned !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Carefull - EU bannings
02/11/2010 - Aion - 0 Replies
Word of warning. A few of my Europeans friends have been hit with the ban hammer - lately because of active GM's.
About TQs Bannings related to MM
07/30/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 39 Replies
:rolleyes: Gosh when I posted about the MM exploit existing peaple said I was lying well guess the obvious speaks for itself now :rolleyes: Anyways, like I posted on gzp before the exploit was publicly released, TQ where aware of this originally on Sunshine server, then Justice and werent able to figur out how it was done straight away, they figured itd remain isolated so didnt panic at first but set up there usual plan in case. There usual plan for you n00blets that havnt played for...