Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 00:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[English]How do you play Wow for...

Discussion on [English]How do you play Wow for... within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ive been hearing its possable to play for free how so. English please
Old 10/08/2005, 15:48   #2

You need to dowload the game from boomtown.net and then
search some (free) Emulated server to play on, though they are usually really buggy and laggy...
Old 10/10/2005, 18:33   #3

You must not Pay 10 Euro in a Month ? But theres only "Private" Server right? Please say more about the Freegameing
Old 10/10/2005, 22:13   #4

They lag, have less players, and some quests, skills, items etc dont work. I d rather pay to play.
Old 10/10/2005, 22:16   #5

yeah i was playing on 5 pserver and they all sucked.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Play free Japanese version in english
04/24/2020 - Cabal Online - 40 Replies
FIRST: MAKE SURE YOU COMPUTER HAS ASIAN LANGUAGES INSTALLED! JP CABAL WILL NOT RUN WITHOUT HAVING ASIAN LANGUAGES INSTALLED! go to: start->control panel-> Regional and language options::Languages tab Check-Install files for east Asian languages Click Apply and install (may need windows CD) Click NO to reboot Then go to Advanced tab and check Japanese Reboot
[TuT] Play Aion online in English!
01/28/2012 - Aion Guides & Strategies - 108 Replies
I want to tell you, how to play on the Chinese Open Beta for free IN ENGLISH! I know, my english is bad and i have no time to make this perfect :D 1.) Register an OpenBeta Account: Ê¢´óͨÐÐÖ¤ https://viep3q.bay.livefilestore.com/y1mdhDwJJc5N bslz0kV6eW1o5c_Cty_Xvv1qM6PJeejeTX3AbVCkU8kqbUy_-5 pUU_DVP_cCi0Dlk_avE9UxaCKEa5WGeq7sjdFkmTqFaCL70DTa vskzaRvQ_W5cURCJwgkmGu53plyaf4/Register.jpg
Does anyone play sro thats english?
07/22/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I was wondering its so hard to find people who speak English in this game. No offense to anyone. I play in the server: Iris and if anyone speaks English please pm me. IGN: Modern AND and anyone else plays on any other server please post. Much Thanks.
How To play MYSRO in [English]
03/29/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 5 Replies
hello this guide for some people who cant find links or just dumb at searching xD. lol well its a step to step guide in getting u to play. 1.Download version 1.091 client. srogame1.091.exe Download File on FileFront 2.Download BirdManTheKilla media pk2. RapidShare Webhosting + Webspace 3.download mediaPatcher. RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
English Version Free to Play
09/11/2007 - RF Online - 0 Replies
Surprised I didn't see any posts on this. The english version of RF Online is now Free to play. In other words, you no longer need to subscribe. And it's still the same game play for now, the EP2 patch isn't expected until the end of the month or next month. Unfortunately sometime in the last 24hrs they disabled the free 10 day trial. Hopefully they'll bring that back, or otherwise provide a way to get new keys. Here is the link for refference. RF ONLINE > RF ONLINE: 10 DAY FREE TRIAL...