Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOtting help

Discussion on BOtting help within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey guys im pretty new to the WoW Botting. I need to know the best current bot to use. The 1.7 patch just came out and i need the best one for it if its possible. If someone could direct me to a good working bot that would be cool
Old 09/17/2005, 16:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
just show patiece. right now there are no here known bots outthere. ppl said, that a sae version of wowsharp will be released on sunday evening, probaby monday. but thats just words until now. levelig and speedchanging bots as well as teleport bots arn´t working now.
if you search a simple bot, that still works, ou can download xfish from the elitepvpers download section

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tips for Botting (Tipps für Botting)
09/28/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 11 Replies
Question: What bot should I use? Answer: I recommend Easy Metin 2, which you can find at http://www.easymetin2.com/. I say this because I have used it and find it good and it has a lot of features. Also, I know that it's going to be expanded, upgraded, etc. because this same company made the SRO King bot for Silkroad Online, which is an excellent bot. Question: What levels should I bot on? Answer: This really depends. If you want to make money, fight monsters that are 5-8 levels lower than...
Please help me on botting
11/04/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Ok im 15 years old and i want to start botting on L2, i mean the one when u have to pay money for not the free one. anyway ive downloaded many differnt bots but none seem to work. please could someone post the latest links to l2walker and explain how to set it up. and how to bot. Thank you very much.
Botting
11/01/2009 - Dragonica - 4 Replies
Does anybody know of any places good to bot around level 25 or a 15 archer, thanks in advance.
Botting for all
03/17/2007 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
Also .. Syntex seine ist auch gut aber ich habe noch was besseres ausgedacht! Und gerade bei lowlvlern so bis 30 ist saugut! Ihr braucht einfach 2-6 accs! So macht ihr nen char kauft den allen bissl equip.. Dann expandloader.exe oder wie die heißt ausführen ! Das 6x ( Pro Acc 1x ) ACHTUNG Das kann ein wenig laggen bei nicht so guten PC's^^ Mein 2x2.13ghz pc und 2gb Ram hält das 4 x gut durch und halt CounterStrike Source im Hintergrund ;) So dann stellt ihr die alle iwo hin am...