Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Using Hacks in WOW

Discussion on Using Hacks in WOW within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Will I get banned for using hacks? This is a serious question, and I need a serious answer. I hear Blizzard scans for hacks now so you could get banned for just having a hack on, because I am interested in trying out this money making scheme. I have gotten banned in D2 for using hacks, so I'm cautious to do anything in this game. How often do GMs check for unusual people in the game and people who are getting a lot of gold, etc? I would like to know very much before I start hacking/exploiting WOW.

On a side note, can I do the money scheme in the link above even though I'm only level 42? I can have my friend take me to Scholomance. I also don't really understand how the macro works and how it gets you gold. An explanation as to how you make gold would be appreciated. Also, on the part where you make your in-game macro, so you make the script

/invite XXXX
/script LeaveParty();

Does the person who is XXXX have to already be in a party, or what?

Thank you.
Old 08/23/2005, 07:45   #2

Hey, I found a program that might help protect your hacks. . I downloaded it and theres a function where it "protects" any program that you select, and possibly could prevent from Blizzard snooping the program. Download it and see if you like it!
Old 08/23/2005, 13:11   #3

The Instance Reset Macro was fixed about 1 Week Ago... and there is no way to hide Teleporting Tools or such becouse its everything stored in the Serverlogs

So if you dont want to be banned dont cheat
Old 08/23/2005, 13:13   #4

of course u get banned for using hacks :P
u must ever think of getting banned, if u are cheating