Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 06:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

REQ: Free working xp/farm bot

Discussion on REQ: Free working xp/farm bot within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi. I'm new to this forum, and I know this is alot to ask on my first post.
But is there any free working bot out there now days? I have tryed Realmbot but I think it's blocked by blizzard + it really sucked.

I have also tryed the Glider demo and that bot is godlike. I would have bought it if I had a creditcard.

So, any bots out there that works?

/Thanks
Old 06/09/2006, 08:51   #2

Keine Fragen in diesem amschnit des Forums !
No questions in this part of the Forum!

Pls close and delete
Old 06/09/2006, 09:33   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Fragmad@Jun 9 2006, 08:36
But is there any free working bot out there now days? I have tryed Realmbot but I think it's blocked by blizzard + it really sucked.

I have also tryed the Glider demo and that bot is godlike. I would have bought it if I had a creditcard.

/Thanks
no comment!

No questions in here k?
If u are new, u also have to follow the forum rules (english > me)
Old 06/09/2006, 12:52   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Modo+Jun 9 2006, 09:33--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Modo @ Jun 9 2006, 09:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Fragmad@Jun 9 2006, 08:36

/Thanks
no comment!

No questions in here k?
If u are new, u also have to follow the forum rules (english > me) [/b][/quote]
topic moved already O_o