Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 05:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

nice jetzt hab ich ein mount^^ danke xD

Discussion on nice jetzt hab ich ein mount^^ danke xD within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
nur wegen der geilen taktik hab ich das mount gekriegt

thx für die geilen ideen
Old 07/21/2005, 18:16   #2

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
immer doch

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS NICE KARK AND MOUNT
07/29/2010 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
WTS Karkaen Neck with lv 5 Dimension Cloak and New Mount Teah (chicken) human , also Archer Balakas cap ( Ashtal ) Write here offer or pm me . I have scrolls for Bound things ARCHON SERVER
Die ersten Fragen die jetzt kommen Server ist jetzt ONLINE
05/18/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Guten Tag alle erstmal zusammen. Hab endlich mein Server ONLINE. Hab alles installiert. Es ist kein Root Server mir gehts hauptsächlich darum im Homenetzwerk das Metin stabil aufzusetzten. installiertes System System FreeBDS Server Files InstantServer.exe auf Windows XP Service Pack 3 ich hab mich eingeloggt mit Modified-Client_4.0 ID Rain PW 12345 das Spiel ist klar auf Deutsch.
Kill people with your mount (Passenger mount needed)
04/15/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Couldn't find anything that was similar to this but I'm sorry if its a repost. First of all you need a passenger mount (Mammoths preferable) Next pick up some people that will ride with you and run to the Dalaran well and jump in it. Now the trick is that you will get teleported normally down into the sewers but the passengers have a 50% chance to get bugged and fall trough Dalaran and die. Will try to update it with pictures later and sorry if its a bad guide, its mainly just to piss...
Dalaran Sewer Mount arena (Aq 40 opening mount)
02/09/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies
Well, you cant use any mounts in dalaran arena, except Black Qiraji Resonating Crystal. I know not much people have it, but still it is not intended to be able to mount in this arena, so i posted it there) Btw, you still can get the Scarab Lord title and mount, there are several servers, where gates are not open yet, all new servers where transfer is closed for first 3 months have their gates closed, so you can make the scepter on your server and then transfer to another server with closed...
[Mount Trick] Ground Mount Speed 160%
12/04/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
If you're lucky enough to have a Travelers Tundra Mammoth, you can chuck the vendors off and with the spares seats you can have a hunter with Aspect of the Pack on and a pally with Crusader Aura on which which stack and make your mount go 160% on the ground! Notice that if you try and mount with Aspect of the Pack you will lose your buff once mounting. http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2...edboostil3. png