Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 16:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for new Start

Discussion on Looking for new Start within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for new Start

Hi there,

im Looking for a new start in WOW and Im looking for someone thar wants to do this with me.
I allready have the whole game and am ready to start. Class and Server are still open.

Facts:

Im looking for someone that wants to create a new char with me and play it from 1 to 100 without stress.

What do i want to do when im 100?
PVP. Arena, BG's and Open World PVP.

What languages do i speak?
German,
Portuguese,
Englisch,
(a bit of spainish)

If you want to Play with me or chat to see if its possible to play together just Write me.

Greets.
Xcelcia

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Start Private server C4 edx loader dont start Client
01/22/2014 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello can some one help me a little i,m done with great a server but when i use mine EDX loader nothing happens Skype [email protected] :handsdown:
100 Cap PvP 1m Free Silk Start Lw 100 Start 91-100 Mobs İn Semerkand. Only Ch NykSro
08/22/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 2 Replies
NyK Sro Online 100 Cap 1m Free Silk ------------------------------ http://e1208.hizliresim.com/10/p/c33ks.jpg Server Cap : 100 1 M Free Silk Races : China Drop Rate : 20x Gold Drop Rate : 5x Alchemy Rate : 2x Sox Drop Rate : 5x
Verzögerter Win7 Start dank Avira Sicherer Start
04/24/2012 - Technical Support - 8 Replies
Hi Leute ich habe gestern bei Avira den sicheren start bevorzugt.Er startet auch jetzt schneller aber wenn ich den PC anmache und das Windows wird gestartet weggeht dann kommt blos ein weißer mauszeiger und der bildschirm bleibt schwarz.Das ganze dauert 2min.Dann bin ich beim Anmeldebildschirm. Ist das bei euch auch so?? Hier mein HijackThis log :
[ESRO]Start client, login, select character, click start and stop...
06/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Okay, so whats up with that new thing when you get to select character screen, when you click start it does nothing? DONT JUST SAY SAME, I know you have the same problem... You can thank me if you have the same problem tho... :P