Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BWH cant install

Discussion on BWH cant install within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey i am new @ this forum and i want to try BWH i got the latest version
but when i try to run bwh_setup and press scan it keeps crashing...

Anyone knows how to fix this?
Old 07/15/2005, 12:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
Are ya' using a modfied client? oô
Old 07/17/2005, 21:07   #3

elite*gold: 20
What IS your latest version?

I only know this from version 1.3 last time ..............

Cheers,

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HP ICH KANN NET INSTALL LOCALHOST/INSTALL WAS IST DAS BILD
11/01/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 10 Replies
Hi Leute ist das richtig und wie gehts weiter DDDDD http://img6.abload.de/img/unbenanntsu76.jpg lg. Peq
TQ Install
01/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
i have big problem at Install TQ Source Can Any One Help
How to install both PW & PWI
12/23/2008 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
I want to play on both PW's but unsure how to install the PWI without it installing over the other PW already installed. Can someone help me get bot running on my pc? Thank you
i can't install C02
11/17/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
can someone help me please i can't install conquer online... i had the game before then i quit i uninstalled the game and now i can't reinstall it because when ever i open the installation file it says 'are you sure you want to uninstall and remove all of these applications' and in ADD OR REMOVE PROGRAMS conquer online is still there but not with the conquer logo its a M with a red background.. my friends says that i uninstalled to game not properly so yeah... any help would be grateful...
How to install CO on a MAC
04/25/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Ok, I promised I would post this, thinking that my friend had indeed installed a game on his MAC from a .exe file. As many of us may know, .exe is a Windows(TH) exclusive file. Turns out, my friend got his hands on a .dmg (MAC Disk Image File) and was able to install this particular game that way (Forgot what game). So, in a panic, I searched for a way to install a executable on a MAC. First I tried to find a way to convert the .exe to a .dmg, since on my Linux build I constantly convert...