Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AutoPotion

Discussion on AutoPotion within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Automatically use potions based on settings that you set in a GUI. Very nice and has personally saved my *** a bunch of times. Make sure to update the TOC to the latest.

Old 06/22/2005, 13:58   #2

erinnert ja fast an einen bot
Old 06/22/2005, 23:06   #3

Alt... ôo
Old 06/23/2005, 13:33   #4

alt und fürn *****...
Old 06/23/2005, 13:57   #5

Sowieso... ich will meine Tränke usen wenn ich es will... -.-
Sowas gibet btw auch für Pala Shield.
Old 06/25/2005, 07:29   #6

das erinnert mich an awp scripts für cs, die machen auch was für ein, aber im entefekt spielste doch schlechter...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
autopotion
06/18/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
autopotion doesnt work for me in zszc i tried 4 different ones and all of em dont do anything.
Autopotion?
12/31/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi guys. Maybe you will say that it was already mentioned, but I still can't find it. I downloaded 6 different autopots, and all 6 of them worked the same. So I will tell you what I need. I need autopotion, that will take pots(Heal me) from Inventory, directly. Not from Skill bar, but from inventory. Is there autopotion like this? I saw a video, on mysro and that guy was actually using that kind of autopotion.( I also saw that somewhere alse). PS. Link to that video - MYSRO 1st Lord Kill...
[Help] Autopotion or something like that?
07/28/2009 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
Hi to Everyone. Can some of u guys, please tell me if there is a program or a way to use "autopotion" or "autoloot" pressing like a macro. I mean i put for example the potion on the spot "9" and this program will press 9 for me many times. I tried to use Quick macro, but x-trap detects, is there another way? Thanks everyone.
About,Autopotion
04/20/2008 - Ragnarok Online - 3 Replies
Hello everyone, before that I want to apologise because of my very bad english. I've play Ragnarok for a long time starting from Ragnarok Online to Ragnarok private server. But I think I didnt get much improvement in playing it. Now, I've play a private server. I'm active pvp & dueling mode, but the problem is while pvp/dueling.. I eat the YggdrasilBerry even my Hp didnt get lower than 50% from my full Hp.. because if i keep waiting for my Hp getting lower than 25% or maybe less for eat the...