Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 04:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Forceshock Detects !

Discussion on Forceshock Detects ! within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/21/2005, 16:48   #16

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
clonk lass bitte solche posts und versuch mal dein karma aufzustocken -12 is schon heftig O_o

advertisen kannst im advertisement forum
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]Mcafee detects my acc server as virus
12/22/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
Hello Epvp members I know well the acc server isnot a virus or a torjan just packed! but that what i know not the anti-noob! My Mcafee total protection always detect my acc server and soul .exe as torjans does anyone know how to make it bypass them! :( Regards ProSkyZ
TwinR Detects Olly?
09/09/2009 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Well I tried to use TwinR as a bypass to Cabal to LiveDebug using olly but TwinR detects olly and then closes... I use HideOD and PhantOm... is there any other plugin I cud use or am I using the wrong settings?(I've played around a bit) Btw im from CabalNA and TwinrNA
Can e-Games really detects us using bot?
07/17/2008 - Cabal Online - 21 Replies
i just read this now, i dont know if its true, im not here just to make a fuss, i am a concern player that supports CR and CB, any comment is welcome. CABAL Online Philippines Why was I banned? Players are only banned because he/she violated a game policy. The usage of bots and other 3rd party applications to alter the client or the game play is a clear violation of the rules. Embedded system detection of hacks in the game takes record of all hack logs of a specific account....
Xtrap Detects CR
07/03/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
yup xtraps detects the NEW CR 1.0.11 o yea about me being IP banned....im only IP banned from the register page i borrowed a friends account and still got in also i got a respnd to my ticket i sent in about my IP bann...says i was banned for using third party porgram...i wasnt hacking so those botters out there using CR....yup this can get u IP banned