Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

coordinates?

Discussion on coordinates? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi guys would like to make a hack for wow just wondering how do i find the EXACT locations of the character on the world map andnot the zone map.?

e.g the long coordinate 7000 3404 for example possibly even Z coord aswell.

thanks.
Old 05/30/2005, 09:53   #2

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
look at the mobius source

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How To Know Coordinates?
02/18/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Guys, I Have A Problem With My Computers Screen I Need A Program Or Something Like That That Could Show Coordinates İn A Dİfferent Window ?
[Q] about coordinates
11/02/2008 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
on all servers coordinates are same?? because on one server they are disabled when type /coordinates and /set frame so i wanted to go in other look for coordinates and then in p-server i can storm hack :D is it working like that? :rolleyes:
Coordinates
03/28/2008 - Kal Online - 11 Replies
Gibts ne andere Möglichkeit an die Koordianten zu kommen außer /set frame oder /coordiantes .... da die "/ - Commands" disabled sind. Is there any chance to get coordiantes without /set frame or /coordinates , cause those commands are disabled.
Coordinates
06/07/2006 - General Coding - 5 Replies
How do i get the coordinates of the screen? lets say i point my cursor somewhere on the screen, how do i know what are coordinates that im on? :?