Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rogue bot, almost fully automated ;) for 1.5.1

Discussion on Rogue bot, almost fully automated ;) for 1.5.1 within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok. here's a little background. i just got into this place not too long ago. I first found ******'s bot and thought it was really sweet, although it wouldn't rest between fights. So i got the tt1.5 warrior bot and merged in a few things. I've since been using that framework and adding in new features and tweaks. Basically trying to make the bot do things exactly as i wanted him too.

It's been pretty successful, he now behaves just as i want him. Except for corpse run where i'm still at a loss, same as every other bot i've tested.

Here's a few features.

-Reorganized the combat code to allow emergency conditions to trigger on time
-Implemented stealth attacks, backstab, ambush, cheapshot, etc
-Implemented better tracking of combopoints, takes into account misses
-Tweaked some movement code specifically to get around the large trees in stranglethorn vale
-Tweaked stealth, bot will restealth at every waypoint in case it dropped due to poison or other unforeseen reasons.
-Stealths before resting
-Implemented weapon coord hotkeys for poison applying
-Reworked poison system to allow further customization, allows user to specify how often the bot re-applies poison to each weapon, also you input how many poisons you have on you when u start the bot so it knows not to try applying poisons if you run out. The "confirm" coords are the coordinates of the "yes" button on the do you wish to replace this poison dialog box, if the poison hasnt worn out yet.
-Added leatherworking functionality, bot can be told to convert leather from a lesser leather into a higher leather at set intervals between fights. (IE. convert heavy leather into thick leather every 5 mins) Frees up bag space and allows for longer looting before fiilling up. On the GUI, interval is how often you want the bot to convert leather in minutes, Seconds is the time it takes for that specific leatherworking recipe to finish, in seconds. **NOTE ** you have to select the recipe you wish to craft, bot can't pick the right recipe for you.
-Many code formatting changes, i'm picky about how my code looks.

ok. i hope you enjoy.
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-84-1118851158.ibf (17.8 KB, 97 views)
Old 05/13/2005, 17:51   #2

-falscher thread-
Old 05/14/2005, 11:41   #3

elite*gold: 10
where i mussst install this bot?
Old 05/23/2005, 17:33   #4

also, bei mir steht in der bot console immer nur, sinister strike failed/eviscerate failed. hab die attacken so auf die nummern gelegt, wies im bot menü steht. jemand ne ahnung worans liegen kann? hab die deutsche version