Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Realmbot 3

Discussion on Realmbot 3 within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi i downloaded realmbot 3 fixed from here and i started it up and selected wow as the program tryed to select where my health bar is yet i am unable to select the green part when mouse is over the green it shows as grey and also when i try to select the red in "You Are Facing The Wrong Way" it does not show up as red i have wow set to windowed and maximised also anyone know how to make work?

Thanks
Old 07/14/2005, 03:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
Wrong forum. Read stickes, one of them say, no questsions there.
Only post exploits, tools and such stuff

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Realmbot 3
12/30/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 88 Replies
Da ihn offentsichtlich keiner hochladen will habe ich mir heute einen Zugang besorgt. Wie Ihr an die LogIn Daten für den RB3.0 kommt ist eure Sache ;) realmbot3_fixed (Lowfyr: viel spaß an die paysites die das nun leaken ;D)
Glider or Realmbot?
10/03/2006 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
Hey there, I hope that you guys can help me with this ;) I've seen many posts in here about people using glider, but this program has to be bought and at this time it sounds like many people are getting banned by using it. Then I've downloaded realmbot v 3.12, but haven't tested it. The describtion of it was very interesting, it says that it ain't reading the wow memory and by this time it can't get "busted" by blizzards detection thingy (can't remember the name) Do you guys have an...
Realmbot Source
09/08/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
s. titel
.·´¯`·-> Wie benutze ich den RealmBot
04/15/2005 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Hi@all Hab mir den RealmBot mit voller Freude Heruntergeladen.. aber.. keine ahnung wie der zu Benutzen ist... :? kann mir einer bitte ne DEUTSCHE Beschreibung geben..? THX AN ALLE! <-·´¯`·.