Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 06:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

58 OR 60 outlands

Discussion on 58 OR 60 outlands within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
58 OR 60 outlands

Great guide but as I can see they claim that best time to go to outlands is level 60 ... and I doubt that.

They also claim best time for nort is level 70 instead of 68.

I already leveled two chars to 80 without this guide ... and I didn't have any problems questing at 58outlands and 68north.

What do you think ... should I go along with this guide and wait until 60 or disable this guide and go there at 58 ?
Old 09/23/2009, 11:23   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wopa View Post

Great guide but as I can see they claim that best time to go to outlands is level 60 ... and I doubt that.

They also claim best time for nort is level 70 instead of 68.

I already leveled two chars to 80 without this guide ... and I didn't have any problems questing at 58outlands and 68north.

What do you think ... should I go along with this guide and wait until 60 or disable this guide and go there at 58 ?
Lvled my main to 80 and my alt to 78 now with the way you did..never had any problems with it and idk why you should wait till 60 (68), but when you use this guide then follow him like he said

greets
Old 09/23/2009, 12:11   #3

now i would go with 58 in outland why with patch 3.0 you need less exp for 60-70 and in outland you get more exp than the old world
Old 09/24/2009, 18:29   #4

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginky View Post
now i would go with 58 in outland why with patch 3.0 you need less exp for 60-70 and in outland you get more exp than the old world
just in outlands? i think the exp rate off this levels was generally set down? :S
Old 09/25/2009, 14:16   #5

elite*gold: 20
If you use this guide you should go to Outlands at level 60. I tried to use the guide while starting to quest in Outlands at level 58 and I failed. Early in Outlands the guide requires you to pick up some quests that you can't accept when you are not at least level 60.

If you do not use the guide, there's nothing wrong with starting Outlands at level 58.
Old 09/30/2009, 22:44   #6

Received Thanks: 2,168
Outlands = Better gear(=faster leveling), Quests with better EXP.
Old 10/01/2009, 09:12   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmie View Post
just in outlands? i think the exp rate off this levels was generally set down? :S
with the last patch you need less xp for 60-70 with 2.X (i dont remember hich it is) the xp fpr 1-60 was less