Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 06:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How safe is it to buy gold?

Discussion on How safe is it to buy gold? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How safe is it to buy gold?

Does anyone have any tips when gold buying? Will I get instant perma ban if caught? Thx for reading
Old 03/24/2014, 16:49   #2

i don`t think you will get any permanent ban , but maybe the gold will get removed ..
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2014, 01:55   #3

i've bought like 50k without any issues
Old 03/30/2014, 15:37   #4

I've purchased over 500k gold got no ban yet

Similar Threads Similar Threads
RuneScape gold Exchange Certer(SOON SWEET SAFE SAFE)
12/23/2014 - Runescape Trading - 330 Replies
Post before contacthttp://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad146/zg 188988/buy-runescape.jpg Hi guys I am working on buying RS gold now. I adopt quick sale and little profits policy . I will update the price of buying everyday If you sell your RS gold to me , you will get the payment in 2-10 mints after the trade done . PayPal\Moneybookers\Western Union availablePlease contact me: YAHOO: ideasforgame MSN: [email protected]
Cheap Neverwinter Gold on Dragon 1$/1 Gold - Fast & Safe Delivery Sistem
05/22/2013 - Trading - 3 Replies
WTS Cheap Neverwinter Gold on Dragon server : As it says in the tittle im selling gold for 0.5$/1 Gold on Dragon Server, easy in just a few steps with a fast and safe delivery sistem . If you are interested PM me here or directly on Skype . Skype name : kradusbarbus I deal with Paypal Verified only and with serious people .
[Selling] 99% Safe RaF Gametime & SoR unmerged accounts for Elite & WoW Gold (Cheapest & Safe)
04/23/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 3 Replies
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/deadlock666/ Untitled-3.png ---- Scammer Alert ---- Watch out for MY IMPOSTERS (scammers trying to be me) Always watch out that you are adding correct skype and speaking to REAL me , My skype is - Justforyousales , There are imposters out there with names like justforousales, Justforyoursales etc, So beware and always look who you are talking to and make me confirm it, I will always be ready to PM you and prove you that i'm the original Nav4321....
*- Safe Trading , Safe Gaming -*- Warrock Spieler Suchfunktion ! -*
05/01/2010 - WarRock - 11 Replies
So ... ich habe heute ein wenig im Blackmarket , und hier rumgeschaut ... und musste feststellen dass es sehr viel Scammer & Betrüger gibt ... ------------------------------------------------- ----------------------- Es gibt auf der Warrock Homepage eine Suchfunktion , die " Search & Rankings " heißt ... Geht dafür auf die linke Spalte und drückt auf " ClanBETA " , dann auf " Search & Rankings " ....