Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gilneas Legacy

Discussion on Gilneas Legacy within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 63
The Black Market: 113/0/0
Gilneas Legacy

Hey ladies and gentleman,

I'd decided to show you some of my new pictures. The background idea behind this gallery is to show you the step by step creation of a new world. Please excuse some failing texture, there could be also problems in wrong placed objects and my other things.

But keep in mind that this pictures are all work in progress pictures. In the end I will show you the complete map and the current progress of it. So please enjoy every pictures. If you have a suggestion or feedback do not hesitate and write it into this thread.

[PICTURES WILL FOLLOW]
Gallery 1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Goldtausch EU Gilneas - EU Sen'jin
08/29/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Da ich ab MOP wahrscheinlich von Gilneas nach Sen'jin transferieren werde und pro Charaktertransfer nur 50000g zulässig sind suche ich jemanden dem ich auf Gilneas 500.000g handle und er mir dafür auf Sen'jin 500.000g handelt. Lg
[B] bis zu 50€ [S]Acc auf Gilneas
02/19/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Moin moin , Ich biete bis zu 50€ PSC .Ich suche ein paar Angebote.Am besten ein Accauf Gilneas -trusted verkäufer (perso kopie oder tele number) -Tausch per trusted MM Hauta <3
spielt wer auf Gilneas ?
10/13/2010 - World of Warcraft - 5 Replies
Hi wollte fragen ob jemand auf Gilneas spielt =). Bin dort Horde ^^ Krieger. Krieger RoxXoRzZz. Rest in pEace ^^ ;)
[B] Gold auf Gilneas
06/29/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
Hallo, hier biete ich 9500 Gold auf dem Realm "Gilneas". Gold wurde per Hand gefarmt und ist auf einem extra Bank-Twink-Charakter gelagert. 1000 Gold, je 1.72€! Geldeingang nur über PayPal 497-803-038