Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 16:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Never played before.

Discussion on Never played before. within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Never played before.

Hello ePvPe'rs, I want to start with thanking you guys for making this forum so good, I've been for a while arround but not posting or anything, just looking.
My request is : Can you please, give me some tutorials and servers to play WOW ?! All of my friends play it but I never played before. I heard it's complicated with a lot of crafting ..
Sorry if wrong section .
Best regards.
Old 01/30/2014, 16:18   #2

First: Sorry for my bad english.. :P

I would say.. play on a server where your friends are playing.
For the tutorials: Take a look at Google, for example: gamona, Manaflask, Icy Veins.. or ask your friends
Old 03/28/2014, 01:58   #3

start with hunter it's easiest.. game is fairly easy to get in to everything is well explained etc.
Old 03/28/2014, 11:35   #4

The only way to learn play and learn have fun is ... PLAY PLAY PLAY

Play some Characters to level 30-50 round about.. If u see how they work and there is no fun, just test an other...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS GW2 Acc ~3hrs played
01/09/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 6 Replies
Hello I sell my GW2 Account. I only played ~3h I dont like the game. Offer in € and Paypal. I go first if you have 20/0/0 TBM Hallo ich verkaufe meinen GW2 Account. Ich habe ca. 3h Stunden gespielt, da mir das Spiel nicht gefällt will ich es verkaufen. Angebote in €, ich will Paypal. Ich gebe zu erst wenn ihr 20/0/0 habt.
What RF is the best and fair to be played?
04/15/2011 - RF Online - 4 Replies
I am confused to select a RF where the most good and fair to be played, is there any suggestions?:):):)
Can GM see how man you played?
04/22/2009 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
This is a list of command: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-exploits-h acks-bots-tools-macros/231861-gm-hack.html Now i ask myself if GM can see munch time you've played dekaron.......?? P.S. ups sry for title XD
Played 1-80
12/16/2008 - World of Warcraft - 12 Replies
huhu da ich vllt. wieder einen char hochlvln will wollt ich fragen wie lang es dauert von 1-60 mit dem neuen 3x xp werbt einen freund bonus also wie lang von 1-60 und dann wie lang gesammt 1-80? mfg medix
Have you played without a bot
06/07/2007 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Hey i was just curious as to whether most of us or not have ever handgrinded and for what length of time and if they think you have a better knowledge of you characters workings with handgrinding over botting. I personally have handgrinded my char to 52 then got into the botting comunity for me i love to pvp and do trade runs and theiving ect.. but when it come to lvling there seems to be no exitment without the bot i probably would have given up and moved on to a new game i know how wrong of...